Few event suggestions + few gamemode suggestions 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few event suggestions + few gamemode suggestions 2

So from some time I had a few ideas but wanted go give it some more thought, so:

1.Clan ideas

Clan chat, I've talked a few times with Rick and Matite about making it some more bright color maybe aqua or any other color that is free (not lime ofc, it was lime and looked too much like tp chat).

Also it may be a good idea to not show clan chat in irc(or at least make it visible only to admins), sometimes you just want to talk some things to your clan member but u can't pm them all.

Also I was thinking... I suggested some time ago /gipv to be made for all and to be tied with tag. Sure wasn't a very good idea since it can be abused in so many ways. But lately I was thinking why not make it usable for clans just like for tps.

2.Team events ideas

I was thinking of a simple command (/teamchat /tc for example)that can prompt I window from which u can choose messages that will be shown in team chat(for example like in cs):

Cover Me
    You Take the Point
    Hold This Position
    Regroup, Team
    Follow Me
    Taking Fire, Need Assistance!
    Go! - Go, go, go.
    Team, Fall Back
    Stick Together, Team
    Storm the Front
    Affirmative/Roger
    Enemy Spotted
    Need Backup
    Negative
    Enemy Down

Of course there can be more messages and some can be removed/added it's just an example.

I also want to revive an old idea of mine.Since it was so controversial I suggest it to be made so you can toggle it on/off. I, for one, would enjoy it much. http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...=5414#post5414

So I'm sure almost everyone of you have played games that has such announcements and enjoy their funny remarks. So the idea just came up to me today.

For example if I kill someone that has previously killed me I will get revenge kill message on my screen. Or if someone kills another player several time in a row he will get a massage that he is "owning" him. If player has a major killing spree all will get a message for that and et cetera.

We can come up with our remarks or get some from other games. So tell me if you like it and give some ideas also.

And when I think about it, if it can be implemented in the game not just events and minigames would be even better.

+Extra notes: So I think it can be showed just like admin announcements, also if it possible to be played with sound will be much better.

3.New event called Hot Pursuit

So there will be a race and 2 teams racers and cops. Racers will have a goal to win the race and cops to stop them.

There are 2 variants(the second one is more likely):
    -like /pursuit with no autofix
    -like in pursuit with the only diffrence there will be autofix and if 2 or more cops are near a racers the time to catch will be much less(depending on some ratio)

Like in other team events, there will be 1 event point for the team that win. There are also gonna be 2 more single rewards 1 event point + a reward(cookies,biscuit, ice-cream). If racers win, for the guy that finishes first one, and one for the cop that catched most racers.

I actually had a few more ideas but while I waited I saw them implemented in the recent updates, so I'd like to say thanks to the management which bringed so many good updates last year.
    Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 03-01-15, 04:40 PM.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

+1

You take time to make this tread. And people can understand it. It is/are great idea(s) in my opinion.

Comment

LOL bump. One more suggestion that I was about to suggested but pretty similar thing got implemented and removed(for some reason). So I was thinking if you use /spec on someone to see in chat his weapons like when u using /w and also the stats showing when you /spec was good I don't know why it was removed.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
        LOL bump. One more suggestion that I was about to suggested but pretty similar thing got implemented and removed(for some reason). So I was thinking if you use /spec on someone to see in chat his weapons like when u using /w and also the stats showing when you /spec was good I don't know why it was removed.
        It was using 3D Label text and still bugged, so it's disabled/removed. But i don't know why you bump this idea with another idea??
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...?3086-Spec-bug
        KVIrc User

Comment

I hate to make useless post but BUMP

Comment

Some suggestions are good, but be patient, we just can't handle all suggestions in one update. We are scripting what we think which is the best for GamerX.

Comment

Rick I know that as I said it at the end of my first post. I was merely hoping for opinions on the suggestions as I remember u liked the kill announcing one the first time I suggested it and I know it's ultimately up to managment but I still like to get a few opinions from other players/admins.
              Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 19-02-15, 11:18 AM.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X