Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Register Dialog

Hey there,

I was looking in the forum if this suggestion I have was already suggested before. But I couldn't find (only one from Ghost_99) but it was a little bit different.

So here I go.

I am PM every unregistered player here to type /register <yourpassword> to save your stats here. etc etc.

Most of them doesn't reply (maybe they don't focus on the chat) (maybe they don't know what I mean).

Well what if there comes a new register methode.

Like a 'Register Dialog' when a new player join the server. With a text like:

Welcome to GamerX
    Mick1 is currently NOT registered here.
    If you wish to skip registering here press the button 'Skip'
    If you wish to register here to save your stats etc,
    Fill in your password here:

I came up with this idea because I see many regurarly players here which are not registered here. Some people don't focus on the chat and others don't know the commands say they were nog register here.

Yes ofcourse of they don't understand english they will not know what the dialog means but they will still try to join the game. If they click on Register and had not fill a password they will see a red message with 'Please fill in a password' if they clicl on Skip they will join the game and if they know english in the time. They can still register by joining again or take the oldschool way like we have now.

So if they type a password and clicked the button Register they are registered.
    If they click on register and they didnt fill in a passwofd they will see a message like: Please fill in a password.
    If they click on Skip they they will join the game.

Let me know your opinion

Thanks for reading.

Edit.

If they registered and maked some score, maybe another skin etc and they join the next time they will think: Awesome my stats are saved here!

Believe me they will think that for sure, because GamerX is not the first server they have joined maybe. Most SA:MP servers are noob. Some SA:MP servers haven't an account system and other SA:MP servers have one but are bugged.
    Last edited by Beer; 04-01-15, 04:34 PM.

We can not force players to register they are free to do any thing they want except cheating sure -1

Comment

Thanks for your fast reply. I respect your opinion ofcourse, but that's the reason that I suggested a Skip button to. To skip the registration

Skip can called 'Skip Registration' to ofcouse

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X