Rocket in redzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket in redzone

A lot of players on gamerX are new every day, so they can't know rules immediatly and even know them but cares about them... i saw the new thing , you cant spawn more /rocket in redzone, but others players can teleport at /ga (an exemple) spawn rocket come back in redzone and shoot it ... and after jailed.(sometimes not everytime, admins can't do all ) i think about a new sistem, even you have it you cant shoot with it in redzones , with a script or something who block your aim (right click) cause without right click you cant shoot it , or something else its an idea. That thing can be done with others denied weapons at redzone. That idea will help admins too. No more jail for rockets . i hope u will accept it . (like screenshot)
    Attached Files

Or when you teleport to a red zone ,you get auto-disarmed from rocket/flame thrower / molotovos.
    edgy scout main

Comment

In the redzone spawn there are 4 icons on the wall about no Miniguns/Rockets/Flames/Grenades and the new players dont't know the /ga airport teleport cmd or the /rocket command , and if the new players ask for the rocket cmd or Grenades we say to him don't use it in RZ

( i think admins can make a auto-disarmed for explosives Weapons. )

Comment

It's not possible to abort player's key, also i guess there wont be auto disarm when entered spawnzone, it's like the idea of filtering chat from bad words or IP advertisement which requires more resource to scan it every time. Just use /report so admin will do it manually.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          It's not possible to abort player's key, also i guess there wont be auto disarm when entered spawnzone, it's like the idea of filtering chat from bad words or IP advertisement which requires more resource to scan it every time. Just use /report so admin will do it manually.
          its possible to make but unneeded.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X