Three suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three suggestions.

1. My first suggestion is, to make a common command to communicate with all the admins simultaneously, if one has to ask something etc. /question , /enquire, /query , any of them can be one such command. Of-course, a command would then be needed to develop for admins to reply or answer, such as, /reply or /answer . Well, that way, we can get opinions of all the online admins using just one command.

2. We should be able to report the same player multiple times, though after a break of 2-3 minutes between each report so that one cannot spam /report command. Sometimes, we find a player committing different offences at different times, so in those situations this may help.

3. Add a command to check if a player's AFK or not. It'd be especially useful in case of admins. /spec may be used for checking this, but then it's pretty inconvenient to use it.

If any of the above features already exist, then I am sorry, simply ignore them.
    Last edited by Rutherford; 12-01-15, 03:08 PM.

For First 2 suggestion its -1 coz u can simplay use /admins cmd I game and then /pm id text them for help
    for 2nd report cmd b calm admin r checking them or they r busy and admin have also have there own life so just
    /report id reason cmd to report player and then b calm
    then come 3rd : No need for this cmd just do /lafk cmd to check the players which r afk ! Hope u understand
    Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

1. If you got any questions, so type /admins and pm any admin you want - it has always been working without any command. It has also been suggested a lot of times and got always denied.

2. If you report someone for the 2nd time, admins get an alert that the person has been reported again for the second time, even if it says to you that the person has been reported already and you can't report them twice.

3. I don't get the sense of it, if the person doesnt reply back he must be afk then. Or like you already answered yourself - you got the /spec command which is pretty useful in this case..
      Last edited by Left; 12-01-15, 04:51 PM.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X