Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Map Editor SYstem

/ spos name
    should save file owner and so owner could always rewrite into that file his next objects if he wants to continue his map. And if he wants to give it for another account he can use some cmd for example: /ChangeObjectSetOwner [id].
    So it means that only File Owner can rewrite on that object set name.
    I want it because i need it.
    Add it as fast as you can!
    Please.
    Last edited by liinor; 23-10-13, 08:33 PM. Reason: More text!

Already a command like that /spos name in which a player can reload it and make new objects and the thing to give the objects to another owner is not needed ! -1

Comment

Originally posted by DevilX View Post
      Already a command like that /spos name in which a player can reload it and make new objects and the thing to give the objects to another owner is not needed ! -1
      Read it again. This suggestion is to suggest player object set to have an owner so in the future if the owner wants to update the player object set, the owner would just have to overwrite it instead of making a new player object set with different names. That way it would be much easier. Anyway, I support the idea. I have created several player object set and when I update them I had to save them in different names. Now I forget almost all of them since I updated it too often with different names.

Comment

I've often had the same problem as Blackid. Finally, you need to load the /lpos again and again and again (which can be annyoing). With this idea you just have to overwrite it easily. So good idea, liinor!

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Playerobjects

I think Left suggested it too, See his last post.

Originally posted by Left View Post
          A little addition to this suggestion.

Replacing an own objectfile would be great. Instead of saving the same set 20 times in diffrent files, the players should be able to overwrite his own objectsets.
          Last edited by Spraky_99; 24-10-13, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spraky_99 View Post
            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Playerobjects

I think Left suggested it too, See his last post.
            It is similar to the suggestion of Left, but it's not the same!

EDIT: Sorry! I haven't read his new post.

Because liinor has simply copied the suggestion from Left, I think an admin can close this thread.
            Last edited by BllaTe; 24-10-13, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Wtf dude. I Didn't copy it -.- and i didn't know that there was his post. And I was told to suggest this in forums when I told about it in server. -.-
              Why you think that I would be that kind of guy.
              And why don't they add anything what is really requested?

One of the trusted players said that I was rulebreker in my another suggestion and now on this suggestion you come tell me that I just copied this suggestion!

What kind of trusted players are you?
              Just lieing about things btw check /lpos liinorhouse2 and /lpos liinorhouse .
              Last edited by liinor; 25-10-13, 08:28 AM. Reason: More text

Comment

i think thats not possible

but /shos 'Over Wright' should be add

also many players load different /lpos and /lhos created by many players, to learn editing and saving of Objects.

So NO -1

if you are more concerned about your copyright in regards to a map or holding object you created then

Post your creation Here : http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...olding-Objects

Comment

Originally posted by liinor
                  One of the trusted players said that I was rulebreker in my another suggestion and now on this suggestion you come tell me that I just copied this suggestion!
                  I don't know if you've copied it, but it seems so.

Originally posted by liinor
                  What kind of trusted players are you?
                  Just lieing about things
                  I don't lie. Take a look at Left's suggestion, then you see that this is exactly the same.

Comment

Already Suggested Should BE Closed.
                    sigpic
                    A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
                    I Can Survive.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X