[Admin Tools] Aimbot Finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Admin Tools] Aimbot Finder

Hello, many of GamerX admins uses their eyes to know the aimbotter, now i got some ideas that can help admins a lot to know the real aimbotter.

1. Aimbotter Bot:
    This will spawn a bot like FakeOuka and other bots in front of the hacker and will go behind the hacker after 0.5 seconds "If he turn, the bot will turn and go behind him, the bot always behind him".
    - If he was hacking he will turn and turn and turn automatically like a crazy, and BAM a kick.
    - If he wasn't hacking he will just ignore it and continue fighting.

2. Black Screen:
    This will completely blind the hacker, and he will not be able to see player usernames and their health/armour bar, and no player dots in the map(like in hg).
    - If he was hacking he will shoot at other players with the black screen.
    - If he wasn't hacking then i'm 100% sure he will just walk and fire randomly
    Last edited by Blackbird; 16-01-15, 05:00 PM. Reason: Switching words

Nyce Idea !!! :O Blackbird Very Nyce ...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      1. Aimbotter Bot:
      This will spawn a bot like FakeOuka and other bots in front of the hacker and will go behind the hacker after 0.5 seconds "If he turn, the bot will turn and go behind him, the bot always behind him".
      - If he was hacking he will turn and turn and turn automatically like a crazy, and BAM a kick.
      - If he wasn't hacking he will just ignore it and continue fighting.
      So the "Aimbotter Bot" can be enabled/disabled by an admin command. It should be named under "GXTempNameID??(ID:??) name in order to prevent him from suspecting. Besides, it shouldn't only stop behind him since the aimbotter might stop as well, I prefer the bot keeps spinning around the aimbotter and if he was hacking, then he would keep spinning his arms crazily while aiming at the bot.

2. Black Screen:
      This will completely blind the hacker, and he will not be able to see player usernames and their health/armour bar,no and player dots in the map(like in hg).
      - If he was hacking he will shoot at other players with the black screen.
      - If he wasn't hacking then i'm 100% sure he will just walk and fire randomly
      I guess turing a player's screen to black is impossible for an admin, but another solution might work if he enables Nightvision goggles or changes the weather to a crap blindness one for him.

Good two suggestions. I support it, +1
      Last edited by Multihunter; 16-01-15, 04:39 PM.

Comment

1. Rick has informed us:
        Originally posted by Rick
        ...would take ages to develop this... And I don't think SAMP team will agree to see us with bots...
        2. We already have a command for this which is /deny. Plus, if this would happen, he would just stop shooting as he might suspect that he is being checked for hacks. It would really be better to catch the culprit without him knowing that he is being checked (especially when other players start to /duel him to check for aimbot, it kinda gets annoying if you guys do this, he can turn it all off at once, once he gets invited numerous times to duel).

3. You shouldn't really have to worry about these types of methods of checking, as it is the job of us admins. You should just enjoy and play the game and just /report cheaters or rule breakers whenever you spot one, and probably stop hunting/suspecting others for hackers throughout the map. We ask the other admins' opinions before deciding that a specific player is really using cheats or not, as some players are really good at DM'ing.
        Last edited by BuckS; 16-01-15, 05:14 PM.

Comment

We (admins) got own tricks, tools and modes to check such stuff. Experience is important too for good analyzing the "possible cheating".

I think that suggestion number 1 is not needed - there are lot of other, random players often in the area so no need to "create an npc"
          number 2 is not needed as well - we got such admin command (was created rly rly rly long time ago)
          Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Your idea is very good but keep in mind what he said Tocha They have more better means but may not enbargo your proposal is very good, always keep optimism that some will consider to use

Comment

Originally posted by BuckS View Post
              2. We already have a command for this which is /deny.
              Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
              number 2 is not needed as well - we got such admin command (was created rly rly rly long time ago)
              Denied player can see usernames and health bars, my brother did it to me and i can see player's usernames.

Comment

Denied player can see usernames and health bars, my brother did it to me and i can see player's usernames.
                And how do you suppose the black screen idea of yours would work because as far as I can tell it's basically the same as /deny, just with black as the color. Also, bots don't have healthbar I don't think the aimbotter would be stupid enough to shoot someone without a healthbar..
                Last edited by BigleBomb; 17-01-15, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Currently, the standard SA-MP bot system does not allow for bots to be controlled this way, so this couldn't be done.

Also, as far as i know a Black screen wouldn't help at all.
                  You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

That's a nice idea.
                    But there are aimbots which auto locks the target and keeps aiming at it till the target dies or till the aimboter stops aiming, when another target moves in front of him, it wont interrupt him and he will continue aiming at the starting target, so teleporting the bot wont bust the aimboter everytime

I would like to give a suggestion based on this:

Every player should be able to do an Aimbot Test. That test can be cast every minute on the same target and if the player abuse it he should be punished for that ( abusing like - using the aimbottest on an event, target after target to evade hits/death )

How the test should work?
                    - I am having a fight against a player, by which i think he's an aimboter.
                    While we are aiming at each other, by pressing the key Y or Z or X or something else you'd like to put as the aimbot test button, ( in my opinion x,y,z would be the best choice ), I would get teleported behind the player ( FOR THE SAME DISTANCE AS THE ONE BEFORE PRESSING THE BUTTON ), I was fighting against ( aiming at ), i should stay behind him for about 1-2 seconds, if he spins and aims automatically again at me, he is an aimboter to 100%. The range of the aimbottest should be also limited, so people wont be able to do it from a huge distance because it will cause massive abuse.
                    I hope you liked this suggestion

Kind regards, Shirayama

Comment

Originally posted by Shirayama View Post
                      That's a nice idea.
                      But there are aimbots which auto locks the target and keeps aiming at it till the target dies or till the aimboter stops aiming, when another target moves in front of him, it wont interrupt him and he will continue aiming at the starting target, so teleporting the bot wont bust the aimboter everytime

I would like to give a suggestion based on this:

Every player should be able to do an Aimbot Test. That test can be cast every minute on the same target and if the player abuse it he should be punished for that ( abusing like - using the aimbottest on an event, target after target to evade hits/death )

How the test should work?
                      - I am having a fight against a player, by which i think he's an aimboter.
                      While we are aiming at each other, by pressing the key Y or Z or X or something else you'd like to put as the aimbot test button, ( in my opinion x,y,z would be the best choice ), I would get teleported behind the player ( FOR THE SAME DISTANCE AS THE ONE BEFORE PRESSING THE BUTTON ), I was fighting against ( aiming at ), i should stay behind him for about 1-2 seconds, if he spins and aims automatically again at me, he is an aimboter to 100%. The range of the aimbottest should be also limited, so people wont be able to do it from a huge distance because it will cause massive abuse.
                      I hope you liked this suggestion

Kind regards, Shirayama
                      As you can see it's useless
                      Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
                      We (admins) got own tricks, tools and modes to check such stuff. Experience is important too for good analyzing the "possible cheating".

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X