/fsoi command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /fsoi command

Hi, i want to share with you my new idea. /fsoi command find streamed object id, its like /npo command but intead of closer object id it should show you all of your streamed object id i hope u will enjoy it

What are you gonna do with it anyway... You can't work with streamed objects. Only the Admins can. And /so2 displays every object id even the streamed ones.

Comment

ahm maybe i've wrong explained, if i create 2 or 3 objects then i /sapo them. then dapo and recast with /lpos i cant fint other object id's if they are far. i can only find the closest with /npo, with this command i will find it, srry for above, wrong explained ,

Comment

Ah so if you type this command it will show the id of all your objects?

I don't think it's really useful, when typing the command how will you know which id is with which object? When teleporting to the nearest object you can just find what id the objects have with /so2 as Blackid said. Also if you have 350 objects, how is it suppose to display all that information?

Comment

no, it will be usefull if you only have 5-10 object far one from one, and /so2 its useless if you are far from an object..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X