Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Tour

Hi guys,

Today I found a new suggestion. When new players joining the game they don't know anything. They can type /tour to see the GamerX tour. That helped me a lot in my first days. But new players must be know the command for it.

So I want to suggest this.

What if a player connected for the first time in GamerX and he will get a dialog when he spawns like:

GamerX Tour.

Would you like to take a look in the GamerX Tour? To learn more about GamerX?

Yes No
    When they click on Yes there will start automatically the GamerX tour and when they use No they will play.

Note: People who spawn and got that dialog will be have Godmode so that other players cannot kill that player.

Not all the players are newbies on samp, alot of servers have similar commands from gamerx. So this is useless and annoying for some people, also they cant turn off their god mode by themselfs so they could abuse it.

Btw they can ask whatever they need, thats why gamerx has trusted players, to help newbies
    Last edited by Luis38; 26-01-15, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's an automated message that pops up every so often as a client message to remind people about the /tour command.

I feel like it's just a tad waste of resources when it comes to this - if people need information, then they can easily find out by asking in the chat, or using /help.

Comment

But not everyone take a look in the chat.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X