[GAMEMODE]Two Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Two Suggestions

1 - /spendmoney command to buy cookies, icecreams, biscuits, cakes since we can't do anything with money except buying properties.

2 - Add armour in /spendcookies so we won't need to teleport to /bls, /69... for armour.

Not sure about the first but I can't think of anything we can buy with money except cookies etc.

You're Right we can't buy other things than property,guns earning cookies and other stuff is a really hard thing to do like kill streak reporting goos we cant just report anyone to get cookies and ive seen players asking for cookies because they want /rocket and they got no cookies but when ever anyone ask for cookies admins always give cookies to all,by this cmd those players dont have to ask for cookies or anything they can get from money but i think if this cmd will be installed in GamerX there must be a limit for all yhe stuf like we can only buy 30 cookies frim money and if we got 10 cookies left only then we can buy the highest amount of cookies that is 30 and if ww got 20 cookies we can buy 20 & at 30 we can buy 10,because if there will be no cookies limit then everyone will have at least 1k or more cookies which will cause spamming of /rocket cmd and everyday we will get many pgoos and cookies i don't think it will be good if all got many cookies

disadvantages:no one will care about cookies no one will come at rt for cookies and pgoos or no one will come at /hp and at event admins give cookies to players so that they join events,races etc.

there are advantages and disadvantages too confused cant configure this idea will be good or bad
    YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
    Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

Originally posted by Campionull View Post
      1 - /spendmoney command to buy cookies, icecreams, biscuits, cakes since we can't do anything with money except buying properties.

2 - Add armour in /spendcookies so we won't need to teleport to /bls, /69... for armour.

Not sure about the first but I can't think of anything we can buy with money except cookies etc.
      1. Might be interesting, but you guys are not even spending cookies/icecreams/biscuits/cakes until you dont have them anymore.

2. No, will be difficult to see if someone used Armor hack in spawn.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Campionull View Post

I Think that First Suggestion Is NOt Good Bcz All I Saw Tps,Players have 99999999 (Unlimited) Money, so, they can /buy unlimited cookies. And its not good that peopled Earn Cookies Without Any Effort :/

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          2. No, will be difficult to see if someone used Armor hack in spawn.
          Hackers usually use health/armour cheats during fight and they are Not-Registered (most of them) + hackers don't know the /sc command, I think it won't be hard to tell who is cheating.

/sc will spawn you with the armour...

PrOGaMeR:
          I Think that First Suggestion Is NOt Good Bcz All I Saw Tps,Players have 99999999 (Unlimited) Money, so, they can /buy unlimited cookies. And its not good that peopled Earn Cookies Without Any Effort :/
          I thought about that, maybe the /spendmoney command should give higher prices for those who have a huge amount of money - something like that.
          Last edited by Campionull; 06-02-15, 04:22 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X