This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatsoever

Something which track down IP address from IRC is highly recommended. If you guys can, then do it. If can't then its none of my business that who the heck is impersonating admins, TPs, players etc. Just don't come crying down to me that "you impersonated him, impersonated her.....bla...bla...bla and the story goes on. #Rick, a note for you. English of that guy sucks, sadly I know how to speak it.

P.s I don't want players to discuss their thoughts on this matter so I will be locking this thread.

EDIT - If a player ask for a level or something from someone else's account [admins] then use your brains and check weather he has identified himself or not. If this thing is not followed then Deja vu/s are created. Others have to suffer 'cos of stupidity of admins.
    Last edited by Kamakiri; 18-02-15, 07:55 PM.

We don't own the IRC network. So use YOUR brain before suggesting crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamakiri View Post
      Something which track down IP address from IRC is highly recommended. If you guys can, then do it. If can't then its none of my business that who the heck is impersonating admins, TPs, players etc. Just don't come crying down to me that "you impersonated him, impersonated her.....bla...bla...bla and the story goes on. #Rick, a note for you. English of that guy sucks, sadly I know how to speak it.

P.s I don't want players to discuss their thoughts on this matter so I will be locking this thread.

EDIT - If a player ask for a level or something from someone else's account [admins] then use your brains and check weather he has identified himself or not. If this thing is not followed then Deja vu/s are created. Others have to suffer 'cos of stupidity of admins.
      Let's not beat about the bush. We know who you are. Your level of trust here is extremely low. Threatening to hack GamerX and other matters have not helped your poor reputation.

As for checking whether a person has identified on IRC... that admin has learned an important lesson. He is new and I bet he will not fall for that again. We all make mistakes so I would not call it stupidity at all. I also want to point out when the person (wonder who that was) tricked him other admins noticed and fixed the situation within minutes.

Finally, as Rick mentioned: we have NO control over IRC. We do not own it or run it. The only IRC Op we have on the GamerX team is Ez but he is very rarely online so all queries go through Dugi and he is usually sleeping when we need him.
      Last edited by Matite; 19-02-15, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matite View Post
        Let's not beat about the bush. We know who you are. Your level of trust here is extremely low. Threatening to hack GamerX and other matters have not helped your poor reputation.

As for checking whether a person has identified on IRC... that admin has learned an important lesson. He is new and I bet he will not fall for that again. We all make mistakes so I would not call it stupidity at all. I also want to point out when the person (wonder who that was) tricked him other admins noticed and fixed the situation within minutes.

Finally, as Rick mentioned: we have NO control over IRC. We do not own it or run it. The only IRC Op we have on the GamerX team is Ez but he is very rarely online so all queries go through Dugi and he is usually sleeping when we need him.
        None of my concerns, weather someone is sleeping or is afk, I just know that Rick came crying to me that I impersonated him. I don't care weather the admin was new or not, all I care about is mere tactics which are kept to put others down. Well being of reputation? Huh, well I'm sad to say but despite of the orders from the higher level ones, many admins din't banned me although I personal messaged them that it's me. Same with you Matite, you were knowing it too, but you din't banned me. Nonetheless almost every player of gamerx knew that it was me, but no one bothered to inform you guys. That simply shows the gratitude. There are few turds which always tried to put me back, I wonder do you know the reason behind it? Well the reason is "I'm not an asslicker" and I din't licked them 24/7 and more or less their ego got hurt. I won't be taking their names, that's my well being.

At last I would like to mention that don't do such stupid things with players. Not saying for my own stuff, but saying for the one who will be coming here in future. They will really get pissed off if someone will be doing such mere things, fare you well.

with regards
        flogrils

Comment

Originally posted by Sanji View Post
          None of my concerns, weather someone is sleeping or is afk, I just know that Rick came crying to me that I impersonated him. I don't care weather the admin was new or not, all I care about is mere tactics which are kept to put others down.
          It seems that you're lost, let me help you. If you have nothing to do here in the suggestion thread (off-topic):
          Post here for admin complains:
          http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...min-Complaints
          or Post here for ban appeals:
          http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...?5-Ban-Appeals

At last I would like to mention that don't do such stupid things with players. Not saying for my own stuff, but saying for the one who will be coming here in future. They will really get pissed off if someone will be doing such mere things, fare you well.
          It's ok, no need to worry about that, there aren't many players here do and get the same thing like you.

Moreover @topic,
          Something which track down IP address from IRC is highly recommended.
          I agree with Rick and Matite's opinion, Ez is the OP on IRC even he's rarely online but sometimes helped me. And i think that's enough, like i said there aren't many players having such problems.
          So -1 for this suggestion.

For sure, people who pisses off admins at first will get pissed off even it's not really his/her fault. This reminds me a story, "The boy who cried wolf"
          "Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth!"
          with regards,
          Forum moderator
          Last edited by Robo; 19-02-15, 07:55 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

None of my concerns, weather someone is sleeping or is afk, I just know that Rick came crying to me that I impersonated him. I don't care weather the admin was new or not, all I care about is mere tactics which are kept to put others down. Well being of reputation? Huh, well I'm sad to say but despite of the orders from the higher level ones, many admins din't banned me although I personal messaged them that it's me. Same with you Matite, you were knowing it too, but you din't banned me. Nonetheless almost every player of gamerx knew that it was me, but no one bothered to inform you guys. That simply shows the gratitude. There are few turds which always tried to put me back, I wonder do you know the reason behind it? Well the reason is "I'm not an asslicker" and I din't licked them 24/7 and more or less their ego got hurt. I won't be taking their names, that's my well being.

with regards
            flogrils
            I did not ban you because what's the point? You just evade and use proxies. Also if you had any sense you would just play instead of making a point to PM me about your true identity... who does that? Seems silly to me.

Also, I notice you did not comment on the threats you made to Delija about hacking GamerX. Did that slip your mind?

Honestly, I gave you a lot of chances and you ruined them all so do not come here crying about things that happened. The only person you have to blame is yourself. I hope one day you realise that.

Comment

Flogrils remember that I told you will get banned from gx a year and something ago, and your replay was "why do you own gx" and I told you "no but your behavior will let you to your downfall in the end". Instead of doing all that idiotic things after, you should of just played, enjoy the game and be nicer to people, you also would of got that so much wanted tp status too. And you still continue with the stupidity instead...
              Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
              WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
                Flogrils remember that I told you will get banned from gx a year and something ago, and your replay was "why do you own gx" and I told you "no but your behavior will let you to your downfall in the end". Instead of doing all that idiotic things after, you should of just played, enjoy the game and be nicer to people, you also would of got that so much wanted tp status too. And you still continue with the stupidity instead...
                Mind your own behaviour before pointing a finger at mine's. I never liked asslicking, nor will I. Yea and you mistook my arrogant behaviour for my attitude, I wonder, do you know the differences?

@Robo, I never pissed off someone, you were the one who acted stupid. Remember 'bout that "[DR]asolole's" story? Old times indeed. I forgot to mention, I'm not willing to take help from someone who is lost himself.

@Matite, nothing got slip from my mind, I threatened him 'cos he was talking crap, so I joined the party. Yes you gave me a lot of chances but do be true, I din't ruined any of them since the time you gave my the very first chance. Your admins were the one who acted stubborn and got stuck to me. I even used to play sometimes from other names and did small mistakes intentionally, nonetheless, no one was bothered to slap/jail me, that simply shows that how much grudge they got for me, the only answer which comes at last is "I never asslicked" and 'cos of this, their ego got hurt. Like in the case of Robo.

Every bad thing started turning towards me, like Brago impersonated late Blooregurd and I got banned, why? 'Cos Brago is a licker too.

#Matite I'm never going to realise my fault and apologize for the things I have not done. Howsoever, I already apologized for the things which I really did.
                Last edited by Sanji; 19-02-15, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Well Admin Give You Chance For Forum Unban But After This I Don't Think You Should Not Use Forums
                  Goodbye flogrils+Ace+Sanji+kamakari=Proxy User
                  Last edited by brago; 19-02-15, 06:59 PM.
                  Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Originally posted by ColinX View Post
                    Well Admin Give You Chance For Forum Unban But After This I Don't Think You Should Not Use Forums
                    Goodbye flogrils+Ace+Sanji+kamakari=Proxy User
                    Shut up Brago. Just leave like you said.

p.s. no rule of GamerX says that one can't use such words.

Comment

@Robo, I never pissed off someone, you were the one who acted stupid. Remember 'bout that "[DR]asolole's" story? Old times indeed. I forgot to mention, I'm not willing to take help from someone who is lost himself.
                      Hello there, yes you have pissed off many people, you just didn't realized it (so that's why this happen). About [DR]asolole, i was just telling the truth that HE is a BOY, it's very disgusting that you're FLIRTING with HIM and thinking HIM as A GIRL. Sure i ruined your both love story, however you need to know that, some boy players that come from my country usually playing with Girl character, we call it "Hode" a boy whose online game character is a girl. I was also got annoyed by you both so i decide to tell the truth to stop it. I even told him too that is Gay, Ew.

Additionally, I, as the GamerX Forums Moderator has a job to moderate the forum discussions, since you're talking out of topic:
                      • Topic Name: Whatsoever.
                      • Type: Suggestion.
                      • Content: IRC feature suggestion.
                      • Your post: Crying and ragging about your story over Ban and Admins.

And that is why your post is a "lost" or "off-topic", so i give you help to redirect you to the right place for your post.

Shut up Brago. Just leave like you said.

p.s. no rule of GamerX says that one can't use such words.
                      According to the Code of Conduct section Rules in GamerX Server:
                      Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
                      1.2 Dont flame or insult other players needlessly.
                      That's mean you (flogrils) have violated the rules which is flame or insult other players (brago) needlessly.
                      A forum is a place for discussion, not to flame other users.

Moreover, for the whole topic:
                      1.7 Show respect to server admins at all times. This doesn't mean kissing our butts, but we expect you to refrain from abusing us or just generally being annoying to admins.
                      1.8 Follow any reasonable requests made by server admins.
                      It seems obviously that you're not showing respect to admins in this topic because you're being annoying with those words.
                      And also denying my request to post in the right forum section, Ban Appeal / Admins Complain. You're violating this rule:
                      7.2 Before posting a topic, ensure that you are posting in the correct section. This includes reading any guidelines or section specific rules that state what can and cant be posted in a given section or topic. Note that this does not cover guidelines specified by non moderators unless a moderator makes it official.
                      Here you can find the guidelines for this Suggestion section: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

Again, your previous post was deleted and then you posted it again and denying the reason, but still:
                      7.1 Forum moderators reserve the right to remove topics or posts as they see fit, even if it doesn't breach section 1 or any of the rules contained in this section.
                      Therefore, to ensure forums are clean enough, i decide to close this thread as it's being filled by off-topic posts.
                      If you want to start another topic, please make sure post it in the right place and follow the guidelines on specific forum.
                      Also, since you've violated many point of rules, i have right to ban your forum account. Anyway, i will consider the punishment of your forum account with the other Moderators/Admins.

Regards,
                      Robo_N1X
                      KVIrc User

Comment

Funniest thread I've read in a while 10/10
                        Theres no school like the old school and im the fucking headmaster.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X