About CTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About CTF

Ship map(for CTF) is hard to catch flag.Sometime it can be finished 25-30 minutes later so many players bored it.I dont have any suggestion but if you have a good suggestion you can write.Thanks

I think we should add more guns like as (Combat Shotgun - Sniper - M4) , i think that's can will be correct the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
      I think we should add more guns like as (Combat Shotgun - Sniper - M4) , i think that's can will be correct the map.
      YES Maybe add several guns provides funny and fast
      Last edited by Lense; 29-10-13, 09:57 PM. Reason: increase

Comment

Originally posted by Lense View Post
        I dont have any suggestion but if you have a good suggestion you can write.Thanks
        Then why do you post a suggestion when you don't have anything to suggest. Lel. #fail

Also are you complaining about the map? I think it's fine, if it gets harder players will try harder.

Comment

I think Only owner map can select weapons and tell admin add weapons :3

Comment

I only say give your suggestion no ask admin i know owner select but its an only suggestions and im not fail its right post i hear your suggestions if you dont have you dont need to write.(Bobby +1)
            Last edited by Lense; 30-10-13, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lense View Post
              I only say give your suggestion no ask admin i know owner select but its an only suggestions and im not fail its right post i hear your suggestions if you dont have you dont need to write.(Bobby +1)
              Ah, sorry. Yeah I don't have any suggestion I was just saying my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
                Ah, sorry. Yeah I don't have any suggestion I was just saying my opinion.
                nope

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X