X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already posted this before over here:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...6-Just-an-idea

Still +1 for the suggestion.
    So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
      Well, that was exactly what I meant with "there should be a virtual world for each duel", as it is the only solution for what you said about having a double duel at the same location. Obviously the duel 1 2 3 etc. will occur in different virtual worlds and in the same place, it was my point when I mentioned all this about the virtual worlds.
      Originally posted by GameHunter View Post
      Coickid, how about teleporting each two guys to a diffrent virtual world, that would solve the double duel

EDIT: Lorisman beat me to it :S

Yet, in lots of virtual worlds. We have each event, Minigames, etc. and If there are too many people requesting to do a duel. It wouldn't work out. So I'm still -1!

This is part a DM server, and getting commands just for Duelling on it's own is pathetic. If you want to duel. it's up to you o find a place or teleport where others won't bother you. There are plenty of places and It's just that you get those idiots, who decide to duel in the "Medic Spawn" and then start complaining about getting killed while fighting another player which then makes a big fuss. So yeh.. That's my answer and it always will be.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coickid View Post
        Yet, in lots of virtual worlds. We have each event, Minigames, etc. and If there are too many people requesting to do a duel. It wouldn't work out. So I'm still -1!

This is part a DM server, and getting commands just for Duelling on it's own is pathetic. If you want to duel. it's up to you o find a place or teleport where others won't bother you. There are plenty of places and It's just that you get those idiots, who decide to duel in the "Medic Spawn" and then start complaining about getting killed while fighting another player which then makes a big fuss. So yeh.. That's my answer and it always will be.
        Actually i like this kind of duel suggestion because it's a part of PvP match in Deathmatch gamemode.
        I've seen many players who are dueling got annoyed by random noobs, even they changed the place many times.

The solution is:
        Having command to auto reject duel request like (/iapms)
        Request for duel can be toggled for player to player (like /tg) It just different with the receiver Like:
        Player 1 ask player 2 to duel so he type command /toggleduel <player2> <$bet> and player 2 type /acceptduel
        Player 2 will got message that "Player 1 asked you to duel for $bet, type /acceptduel to accept this duel"
        When player 1 is using that command make sure that server has checked the player 2 money so they can afford it.
        For the weapon they should've bought it already before dueling.
        When both player agreed player 2 will be teleported to player 1 place (So player 1 should find it first). And they will have 3 seconds countdown freeze
        And then both virtual world set in the same world, random from player1's ID Example: Player 1 ID is 1 so 3000+1.
        So that in range of 3000 to 3500 can be used as private duel world.
        There is no need to worry with minigame.
        VW 1000 to 1500 is used as /myworld,
        0 to 200 Used as minigame.
        Although some event like derby may having virtual world at any number, make sure the admins doesn't set it to as mentioned above.
        And there are like 2,147,483,647 virtual worlds available in SA:MP 0.3x.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          When both player agreed player 2 will be teleported to player 1 place (So player 1 should find it first). And they will have 3 seconds countdown freeze
          And then both virtual world set in the same world, random from player1's ID Example: Player 1 ID is 1 so 3000+1.
          So that in range of 3000 to 3500 can be used as private duel world.
          There is no need to worry with minigame.
          VW 1000 to 1500 is used as /myworld,
          0 to 200 Used as minigame.
          Although some event like derby may having virtual world at any number, make sure the admins doesn't set it to as mentioned above.
          And there are like 2,147,483,647 virtual worlds available in SA:MP 0.3x.
          Would be better if after accepting the duel, they both will be teleported to a dueling arena (of course in a virtual world) and then a dialogbox should appear with all the weapons list to choose any weapon you wish.
          Last edited by LorSimon; 03-11-13, 02:02 AM.
          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

[QUOTE=lorsimon;2019]Actually the solution is so simple, there should be a virtual world for each duel.
            Yeah that would be good.

Comment

I know on other servers they have this and it works well, its all done via the chat, so say player A can do a command such as /duel playerB weapon arena and then it would come up as a message in the chat just for player B asking them to /accept or /deny, and if they accept it takes them to a diff v.world for a duel by having something like that it means not everyone on the server is spammed by the consent requests + players can turn it on and off if wanted. Also to deal with spam it could be the same thing that if someone does the /rocket command a lot it kicks them for spam, the same principle could work for something like that.

Comment

Yeah you right Kat.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X