Kill The Boss Event! KTB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill The Boss Event! KTB

I want to share my own event game mode .

About:
    This event looks like Siege A/D Event, teams Red And Blue, but there are new objectives in this event Game Mode, you need to kill the blue team's boss, you will know the boss by looking to the yellow arrow on the player, and that means this player is the team boss.

Pictures:

Not Found.

You Need To Read This Before Post Your Map:-
    Event Type: KTB
    Map Owner: <YourName>
    Weapons: 2 weapons (/gunmenu)
    Load Player Objects(/LPOS): /lpos <SavedPlayerObjects>
    Cars Allow(/carmenu): Yes/No

The Boss Needs to hide in small and narrow areas. or will die and any car is will stay on him.

To win this event, you most to defend the boss, and kill all attackers.
    To win this event, you most to kill the blue team's boss.

Created By: ShadowWind[TxZ] ...
    Last edited by The Bo$$; 24-03-15, 05:52 AM. Reason: Wrong

Originally posted by The Bo$$ View Post
    This event looks like Siege A/D Event, teams Red And Blue, but there are new objectives in this event Game Mode, you need to kill the blue team's boss
    You haven't explained the event clearly. But as far as I understood, the server will set a random player to be a boss from "Blue Team" and the rest of the team have to protect him from being killed and since it's as same as Siege event then the event is going to end once the Boss dies or the whole "Red team" get killed. But implementing such idea would be boring for too many players since there's a slight possibility that you might be selected as a boss and lots of people desire such position.
    you will know the boss by looking to the yellow arrow on the player, and that means this player is the team boss.
    Good in case he's spotted on mini-map too.

1) Event Type: KTB
    2) Map Owner: <YourName>
    3) Weapons: Like A/D Event, 2 weapons.
    4) Load Player Objects(/LPOS): /lpos <SavedPlayerObjects>
    5) Hide/unhide icons on radar: Yes/No
    6) Cars Allow(/carmenu): Yes/No
    1) KTB = Kill The Boss.
    3) 2 weapons aren't enough
    5) Icons? If you mean participants, then I would agree not to hide their "Name Tags" and "Colors" from mini-map.
    6) No, If you ram the boss and park your vehicle on him, he won't be able to do anything, therefore he will die immediately.

Anyways, the event isn't that bad, but it's generally nice to be added. +1
    Last edited by Multihunter; 23-03-15, 11:16 PM.

Comment

This is a great idea for an event to be honest, but just one downside... It will either end fast or take time.

Why will it end fast? Because of course everyone will focus the boss, who will have 200 hp and will die in a matter of seconds if people knows how to aim.
      Why will it take time? If the boss player knows how the event work, he will camp until the enemy dies.

I really like this kind of event, but it would be funnier if the player had like 1000 hp and was actually hard to kill, but since it can't be possible, I really wonder if it will work with just 200 hp.

Comment

as what i told you, not end fast.

the boss is have high status of the players, the normal players has not an armor, only the boss.

and the teams bases too far, like A/D event.

not end in seconds.

and the boss need to hide, not need to defend his self, the defenders will take over about it.

the boss needs to hide in small areas and narrow, for slow the attackers about kill him.
        Last edited by The Bo$$; 24-03-15, 05:33 AM.

Comment

if there many players, that means many players will join red team and blue team, that make killing the boss too hard.

and if the boss die? the second boss will be the next objective, first is the Boss, then Second Boss. then Gangster, when these players has been killed? that means the red team are won.

and if the boss or second boss or Gangster are still standing? Blue team needs to kill all attackers and defend his boss.

and this is the mystery of this even, the boss will Camp, and the attackers needs to find him, every where?

but if all defenders are dead , the boss's icon will be show on the radar.Only if the defenders are dead.

as A/D Event, the teams bases will be too far(this if the cars are allow), or not far like /monno Monno's hotel(Cars Not Allow).
          Last edited by The Bo$$; 25-03-15, 03:12 PM.

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X