Minigames Suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minigames Suggestion.

I Think we Want to Make A /Leavemg To Leave Any Minigame i Think This one is Better Than /kill.

Yes, it's a good suggestion but, with /leavemg people will abuse of it to avoid death, with /kill, once you get hit, after you type the cmd the kill will go to the last shooter.

Comment

They play Minigames for Fun not to Abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Pallo View Post
        They play Minigames for Fun not to Abuse.
        Not everyone play them for fun, some just to get up their score and kills per death ratio, so probably it will be abused...

Comment

i Saw it Great Idea Good Luck

Comment

Not always abusers have the advantage of this command, we can have a count before you totally leave the mini-game but you're required to not move after you type the command. For instance, when you're in an event and you type /rev, you'll have to wait 5 seconds before you re-spawn but you mustn't move. So we can close the door for those abusers with adding such feature. I advise to increase the /leavemg count since the guns which are used in some mini-games may not help you to kill the abuser in time.
            Last edited by Multihunter; 02-04-15, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Multihunter View Post
              Not always abusers have the advantage of this command, we can have a count before you totally leave the mini-game but you're required to not move after you type the command. For instance, when you're in an event and you type /rev, you'll have to wait 5 seconds before you re-spawn but you mustn't move. So we can close the door for those abusers with adding such feature. I advise to increase the /leavemg count since the guns which are used in some mini-games may not help you to kill the abuser in time.

Good one but count start from 15 Sec or 10

Comment

/exit would be easier,but yeah,still cool, +1
                edgy scout main

Comment

Nice Idea! +1

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X