Few suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few suggestions.

Hello admired members,I got some few suggestions that could be good.

1) /Exit command,for leaving minigames for avoiding those death evaders a player with HP lowest that 60 will be died once he used it.

2) Improving for the stats command,I guess there is an ability to improve the stats I mean to presenate it more to make it looks better and once you used the /stats a window with your stats will appear on your screen.
    Plus
    Ability to check others stats.

3) More minigames, I suggest to add more minigames like Derby and some other minigames and to not keep it as an event.

4) Adding CTF as a minigame,that would be coolest thing might happen I'm prety sure that players will like it as well and adding a CTF Stats
    For example: CTF kills / CTF deaths and CTF K.D

5) Adding more payment abilties like Paygol (Phone) and donating by Visa.
    U SUX

Regarding, 2)
    Just use /tr2 and your stats will show up in a box format.

If you want to donate with a VISA card, just put money in your paypal account? A couple of years ago (I think) there was some discussions about adding donating by phone, but owners said no. Since there is a fee and stuff to take donations by phone it wouldn't be profitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
      Regarding, 2)
      Just use /tr2 and your stats will show up in a box format.

If you want to donate with a VISA card, just put money in your paypal account? A couple of years ago (I think) there was some discussions about adding donating by phone, but owners said no. Since there is a fee and stuff to take donations by phone it wouldn't be profitable.
      Thanks for your time replying here.
      Honestly I use my parent's Visa that is why.
      U SUX

Comment

1) /Exit command,for leaving minigames for avoiding those death evaders a player with HP lowest that 60 will be died once he used it.
        i Already Suggest it http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...mes-Suggestion.

Comment

About the CTF and derby being as a minigame, i just dont see it happening. There would be people joining and leaving all the time, it would just make a mess i guess. + it probobably wouldnt be so interesting anymore, cause it wouldnt be anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
            About the CTF and derby being as a minigame, i just dont see it happening. There would be people joining and leaving all the time, it would just make a mess i guess. + it probobably wouldnt be so interesting anymore, cause it wouldnt be anything special.
            It would be for some players who only plays those minigames, also you will be able to join the minigame that you like and enjoy it as well.
            U SUX

Comment

Derby And CTF As Minigame... Its Weird.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X