[GAMEMODE] Hide PGOO textdraw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Hide PGOO textdraw

This is just a simple suggestion, a way to disable the announce of the found pgoo since sometimes, tps (Kalifa, Fr3zer, Freezer, Mikey, etc) make rt pgoo and the spam in the screen gets annoying after time.
    Last edited by sngc; 04-04-15, 12:03 AM.

Originally posted by sngc View Post
    This is just a simple suggestion, a way to disable the announce of the found pgoo since sometimes, tps (Kalifa, Fr3zer, Freezer, Mikey, etc) make rt pgoo and the spam in the screen gets annoying after time.
    for this why admins say all the times to tps don't spam the p-goo and i hope that tps understant this even me also and if a tp keep doing this the admins will slapp him or something else
    Last edited by Solaimane; 04-04-15, 12:47 AM.

Comment

As Sool Said.
      Anyway P-Goos cannot Created without textdraw or Announcing
      i Disagree with this idea
      Last edited by Punker; 04-04-15, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pallo View Post
        As Sool Said.
        Anyway P-Goos cannot Created without textdraw
        i Disagree with this idea
        How do you know they cannot be created without a textdraw? Do you know anything about pawno?
        And also, I'm not talking about pgoos, I'm talking about a command to enable/disable the textdraw.

Comment

i mean if they disabled the Textdraw we can't kno who is the p-goo founder!
          and if someone found the p-goo's it's showing in Game Main CHAT.
          and the announcing of p-goo founder thats showing in the Screen i think cannot be disabled too.

About Pawno: You are genius.

Comment

Yes the p-goo announcement could be hidden for players who chose to.. Using the GameTextForPlayer function (for any player who didn't disable the announcement etc.) as opposed to GameTextForAll (announcement for everyone). Might be useful as the announcements can be annoying.

As for creating p-goos during road trips it shouldn't be done too excessively anyway.

Comment

many tps create pgoos frequently during rts. They should recreate them atleast taking a gap of 1 minute. but i still think there should be a command to toggle the textdraw of pgoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pallo View Post
                i mean if they disabled the Textdraw we can't kno who is the p-goo founder!
                and if someone found the p-goo's it's showing in Game Main CHAT.
                and the announcing of p-goo founder thats showing in the Screen i think cannot be disabled too.

About Pawno: You are genius.
                He didnt mean that comand should hidden text for all. just a command to disable pgoo announcement text for himself

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X