Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /re command

Hello,
    I don't know why i've just registered now , & I started playing 1 year ago :P , So hi.

Let's start,
    I believe this is a short suggestion and command.
    Usually, When someone pm you , You have to /pm [ID] again to reply, its kinda hard in gunfights or races or w/e, I suggest adding the /re command to reply quickly, Ok when someone pm you , there will be a text on the chat says : type /re to reply quickly or something. Simple 'n' Easy

Then you would simply omit the ID, then you might as well write /pm ID. That does not make much difference. That is not needed -1

Comment

Originally posted by BllaTe View Post
      Then you would simply omit the ID, then you might as well write /pm ID. That does not make much difference. That is not needed -1
      Its so hard , it takes so much time to write the /pm ID again ! so /Re can be good.

Comment

Originally posted by HerdOfWolves View Post
        Its so hard , it takes so much time to write the /pm ID again ! so /Re can be good.
        You think so, but I think that that is not needed. Wait what will the others say.

Comment

I like this suggestion, it's true that sometimes it is annoying to do /pm id text when you want to reply fast, and this thing could help lazy people like me.
          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
            I like this suggestion, it's true that sometimes it is annoying to do /pm id text when you want to reply fast, and this thing could help lazy people like me.
            and me :P

Comment

I suggested this long time ago but it was denied but still I hope this one gets accepted.

Comment

I like this suggestion and I would like it to be added as well. The simple fact of me being lazy as hell makes me want to have a /re command. I remember back then I though GamerX had this command and I thought it was strange when I saw it, indeed, didn't. I would love this to be added, and I can't understand why people would say no to this, because if they don't want it, they can just simply not use it. Not like a /re command would bother anyone who isn't lazy like us... +1.

GamerX Granny

Comment

while fighting in LMS /event or in race sometimes its difficult to react quickly and get shot ..while typing /pm pirate or getting the id from tab list or if u want to replay to a pm while racing

i agree with this suggestion +1

Comment

Like other says it is difficult to reply quick in events races etc...and i dnt find any reason of this sugestion to get denied... Infact it is necessary...
                    I like the suggestion +1

Comment

Yeah great idea +1
                      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

bumb, would like to see in game. its very useful /re or /r

Comment

***** stars for u its a great idea n lazy also interested to use this
                          But u can press ^ arrow key and ur pc copy the previous text and then deleat the behind message like
                          /pm id hello
                          Hello a previous text and del it and write a new message as u wish
                          Othewise its a awsom idea 》>+10+<《
                          Last edited by Boss; 15-03-14, 05:26 AM.
                          Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

I think it's good, sometimes its a hassle to get the id of the person if the chat is busy. Also getting the wrong id and pming the wrong person.. This would eliminate that problem. Typing the id is just a hassle anyway

Comment

Okay, what if two players PM you for example at the same time, the first player sent you a PM, then the second player sent you a PM as well, in this case I think /re command will send the PM to the last person PM'd you, and it won't send PM to the first person if you want to reply him, then you will have to use /pm his id again, so it's useless in my opinion.
                              In addition to there is a command called (/setpc id), it works easier than the /pm command as well as the /re command using the ' character.
                              You guys shouldn't be lazy dumbs.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X