[gamemode] /cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [gamemode] /cd

Hi i suggest one thing , it may help players who's spamming 123 plz in chat. Just add a /cd for start your countdown. something like this

warlk_MTS (ID:97) started a 3 second countdown for all players within 20m of them.Type /cd to start a countdown! (an example)

I'm not saying that will stop the famous "123 plz" in chat but maybe just help new players to do a cd and maybe a spam reduce

And also add /123 as alternative would be easier to find.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Yea, Robo_N1X Is Right.

Comment

Great idea! +1

Comment

actually i think they don't care about the chat box ... and i was talking with them many time ... even i send private message to them and one more thing some admin use /a command to tell them /cd for 1 2 3 plzzz or /cd la' 1 2 3 plzzz but it still useless and all people say 123 plzzz is player in vietnam they can't read english or lazy for read it ( not all )
          Last edited by Nobody; 01-05-15, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
            actually i think they don't care about the chat box ... and i was talking with them many time ... even i send private message to them and one more thing some admin use /a command to tell them /cd for 1 2 3 plzzz or /cd la' 1 2 3 plzzz but it still useless and all people say 123 plzzz is player in vietnam they can't read english or lazy for read it ( not all )
            ahahah i saw it that too, or they doing that intentionally or they don't know english XD

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

The /123 command already exists : it displays the total count of girlfriends that I had in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                  The /123 command already exists : it displays the total count of girlfriends that I had in real life.
                  Which always shows 0 , is that a bug?
                  edgy scout main

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                    Originally posted by Kayra View Post
                    Which always shows 0 , is that a bug?
                    No, that's the confirmed number.
                    You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Good Idea

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X