Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong command system.

Hello again.

Usually , when you type a wrong command , You see a window telling you that its wrong command bla bla..
    Its annoying , because sometimes , if you know the command , you type fast which make it wrong , I suggest removing the window , and adding an information on the chat with a sound , so you can know that the command is wrong , and the text says , Wrong command , Type /commands ; shortcut : /cmds to see all commands. That's all.

+1 I agree with it's always annoying me

Comment

It's annoying for you because you are not new in the server , that can help newbies to see the true command when you click "Commands" , so am not agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby View Post
        It's annoying for you because you are not new in the server , that can help newbies to see the true command when you click "Commands" , so am not agree with you.
        read the post carefully , i said , it can be seen on the chat , like : Wrong command , Please type /commands or /cmds to see all commands.

Comment

Originally posted by HerdOfWolves View Post
          I suggest removing the window , and adding an information on the chat with a sound , so you can know that the command is wrong
          The sound would disturb even more than the window! *facepalm* -1

Originally posted by HerdOfWolves View Post
          Usually , when you type a wrong command , You see a window telling you that its wrong command bla bla..
          Its annoying , because sometimes , if you know the command , you type fast which make it wrong , I suggest removing the window
          Otherwise, I think your idea is very well, because I was often disturbed by this chatbox too. +1

Comment

I would simply press ESC when this happens but still it's kind of annoying. /support

Comment

Well actually it will be useful for newbies.
              Because they don't always read the client message even the chat telling "/commands" to get the list.
              Admin doesn't have dialog on command
              But i think it would be unfair for player.
              So how about we limit the dialog until player has 100 scores?
              KVIrc User

Comment

This will help almost all newbies who don't know how to use server commands and where to find them.

+1

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X