Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about /join and /hp

_removed_
    Last edited by Nick; 30-11-18, 11:24 PM.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

i think your Good Suggestions i agree with U

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
      i recommended to put a racer in a virtual word when they type /join because most of the time, players who aren't in the race does make racers crashed their vehicles into them or ran off the road.
      this
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...+virtual+world

This

THIS

IS

REPOST!!

and most of the time, when admins create a hidden-pickup, peoples killed at /hp instead of looking for it and annoying others who are looking for the goo. i recommeded to add a code to remove the player's weapons when they type /hp.
      * /REPORT ID REASON
      * Admin is watching GOO
      * Admin do remove weapon from radius (in goo)
      * Some goo requires weapon
      * Some player didnt like their weapon get removed even they know it's not allowed.
      * This has been suggested before as well.
      NO.

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
      Welcome to GamerX Forums, this forum uses vBulletin software. I, as an user of vBulletin forum would like to tell you something.
      Please consider using the "Forum Search" feature before you start a similar topic that already existed.
      You may like to read the help section about Searching on this Forums in the FAQ,
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/faq.ph...faq_vb3_search

There you could find a few repost in just one thread that i have looked, but it's also possible there are also these topics in another thread in this forum.
      And also:
      i recommended to put a racer in a virtual word
      You need to know that in here, in a SA-MP server, you already race in a virtual world..... ID 0.
      No, no. You don't race in real world for gamerx.
      Last edited by Robo; 29-04-15, 05:03 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

In my own opinion races are going to be very boring without that players in the middle of the street, or just chilling around that crashes with racers, and for the /hp suggestion admins can disarm players whenever they want, so this is not neccesary.

Comment

I agree with StackedPizza. It is very annoying if some random people crash into you when you are racing, especially when you are going side-by-side, wheel-to-wheel with somebody and then random dude takes you out with dumper. Putting racers in VW would be good. This racing system is from stongeage and needs updating.

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          You need to know that in here, in a SA-MP server, you already race in a virtual world..... ID 0.
          No, no. You don't race in real world for gamerx.
          Is this a joke?

Originally posted by Luis38 View Post
          In my own opinion races are going to be very boring without that players in the middle of the street, or just chilling around that crashes with racers
          Sure, let me race in other virtual world and you can go and ram random people that block you.
          Last edited by Jobu_Janes; 29-04-15, 05:53 AM.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
            Sure, let me race in other virtual world and you can go and ram random people that block you.
            This is just my opinion, if this happens records are going to be very easy to win, remember this is a game so i don't really care if i loose a race or get rammed.

Comment

Duh it's already got rejected.

Is this a joke?
              Nope
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_world
              http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...16&postcount=9 (not really pointing to Virtual World but it also describe virtual world).

Putting racers in VW would be good
              False, already racing in virtual world.
              Sure, let me race in other virtual world ...
              True, it can be in another virtual world.

There is alternative for this which is not rejected yet
              (5th) But that just suggest for specified race that want to be made, not all.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Just wait abit for 0.3.7 , this willl not be a problem anymore because admins will can disable vehicle collision and will be nice too because u'll see others players too like luis and instant said, without any kind of problem to be rammed^^
                Last edited by Cat; 29-04-15, 09:22 AM.

Comment

In my opinion it not bad idea but its not good too, i mean i love racing and watching other players going from my side and watching they are doing stunts in /ga seeing them that feeling is great watching a player is infront of me quickly get left or right turn and that feels like oh yea man that was too close i am awesome! and then watching in back to see other players reaction and again eyes on road its great, but if we race in virtual world it will be booring no one else around you just you and your opponent and sometimes no one joins races and you are the alone who is racing but then you see players roaming around you flying planes above your head but in virtual world if you got no one there its going to be too booring it will be like you are alone in server and also its good to get rammed by players sometimes and then quickly reverse and go to the another checkpoint before other players go there i like racing in the normal world it will be too boring racing in vw.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis38 View Post
                    if this happens records are going to be very easy to win
                    And why is this a bad thing?

Originally posted by Instant View Post
                    in virtual world if you got no one there its going to be too booring it will be like you are alone in server...
                    ...it will be too boring racing in vw.
                    So make the virtual world optional then. If people want to race in VW, they can, but it's not a must.

its good to get rammed by players
                    Sure. I dont ever wanna see you complain about being rammed again.

Comment

And why is this a bad thing?

So make the virtual world optional then. If people want to race in VW, they can, but it's not a must.

Sure. I dont ever wanna see you complain about being rammed again.
                      ok. but if you read my post i said "sometimes" not all the time just sometimes and that ram i said in my post was like you are racing and another car comes from your left side and you get craahed with him not like this : all the time a guy is ramming you with speed boost and you are in race and he ram you the you fall in water this ram i didnt said.

and also i don't quickly report player i tell them do not ram in race or you will be jailed and also its not good to give punishment to a new player so i tell them to read rules and don't break any rule i am not like rock heart rammed just once and report ramming spawnkiled once and report spawn killing, but if you still say you don't want ramming in race report from me then maybe ill tell an admin to tele him at /ga.

making vw optional will give other players advantage sometimes epic races starts and announcement of /join too so a player can join that in vw and he will not get any kind of ram etc and will get 1st. i think in normal world will be ok but if admins think it will be good race in vw then its ok too.

thats bad because players do their best to win race without getting ram and if they did maybe they set a new record they struggle hard for that and in vw no ram straight road if he knows how to race then that record can be broken easily becuz of no ram
                      Last edited by Instant; 29-04-15, 11:21 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Comment

thats bad because players do their best to win race without getting ram and if they did maybe they set a new record they struggle hard for that and in vw no ram straight road if he knows how to race then that record can be broken easily becuz of no ram
                        How many times have you driven in race with a thought that "now i am going for race win" ?
                        how many records do you have for your name?

And if everyone can use (other- [for Robo])virtual world to beat records then this shouldnt be an issue.
                        Those current records can be beaten while you are in (other-)virtual world, but when you always race in (other-)virtual world then this isn't a problem.

Also, if players can use different virtual words from each-other then it would make life easier for laggy players aswell. Because if you have high ping then you will most definitely receive messages like "you rammed me"; "omg fix your lag" etc. And others can ram you as easily as they can't assess where you are on the racetrack too (ping ram)

Comment

Instant is right bcz when it will in virtual world the records are broken easily without any problem.but he talking about hp then he ia right,bcz when we join /hp then admins also announce that then there will be temp players they dont know about rules and killing other players.
                          ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

How many times have you driven in race with a thought that "now i am going for race win" ?
                            how many records do you have for your name?

And if everyone can use (other- [for Robo])virtual world to beat records then this shouldnt be an issue.
                            Those current records can be beaten while you are in (other-)virtual world, but when you always race in (other-)virtual world then this isn't a problem.

Also, if players can use different virtual words from each-other then it would make life easier for laggy players aswell. Because if you have high ping then you will most definitely receive messages like "you rammed me"; "omg fix your lag" etc. And others can ram you as easily as they can't assess where you are on the racetrack too (ping ram)
                            If you think it will be good then its ok for me too, but i like that optional idea who ever wants vw race they can do and who ever wants race in normal world they can do that too.
                            when admins create a hidden-pickup, peoples killed at /hp instead of looking for it and annoying others who are looking for the goo. i recommeded to add a code to remove the player's weapons when they type /hp.
                            about that admins many times announce at screen goo starts at /hp no cars no pobs no fighting etc. and admins are at the /hp point and who ever fights there they disarm all players no weapon no fights admins got that already^^^.

Comment

right now, players are killing at hp

removing players weapon when they type /hp should help.
                              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X