Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SUGGESTION] Rank up Abilities

Hey,
    I've been playing this server since only a few days, but I strongly feel there isnt much of an objective. We have a rank system but it is not exactly rewarding.

What I want to suggest is, add perks attached with each and every rank.
    For example,

Rank up = X Cookies/Biscuits/Cakes
    Milestones:
    Keep Milestones, where there is a bonus reward. Such as, after every 10 levels or so.
    Rank 10 = Regular Rank up reward + Bonus Items(something unspawnable? maybe extra permanent weapons? maybe something unique?)
    Rank 20 = Same as rank 10, but with a more unique permanent reward.
    ..and so on up till 100.

I just feel, If we have a system, we must make the most of it and keep the community happy.
    I'm new, and I was unable to suggest particular rewards, please feel free to exploit the flexibility of your mind, post some suggestions about rewards and i will update the thread!

Thanks!

I really like this idea but there are so much holes like: This seem a bit Roleplay, in the roleplay as much as you work as much as you have, this is like a roleplay idea , people then will not be equal like there are now , i mean about permanent reward it will not be equal from NEW players to OLD players, about rank up i think it's a good idea give cookies/biscuit/cakes as you put a little work to keep your rank up. But as i said above i don't think permanent reward will be a good thing and that's why i am against it. If someone and i say someone can put this permanent reward as a equal thing who don't give you any advantage between new players and old players i will really and really like it.

Comment

I've been playing this server since only a few days, but I strongly feel there isnt much of an objective.
      I think the objective right now its do all that races, kills, hours etc.. to reach the next rank level, by the way When you do an Killing Spree of "x" deaths, you receive a cookie, then a cake, and that's an objective, you can have spawn weapons with /sc And you can buy them with Cookies, you can get cookies|cakes|biscuits when you won an event, so I think there are already some objectives to make this game interesting.

Rank up = X Cookies/Biscuits/Cakes
      It's a good idea but at the same time, it can be a total caos, then all player will kill more than now in GOO's, just to have the next rank because they want cookies, Everyone do this, but this can be another excuse to do that.

And I'm Agree with CAT, it seem like a Roleplay, and this is not a Roleplay server, You should remember that this is a Freeroam server..

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X