Hey i got some ideas !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey i got some ideas !

HEY GUYS ! DON"T FORGET TO GIVE ME THANKS PLEASE!!!!
    Hey.Guys i got some ideas first i think of admins or owner add a auto AFK kick and C-BUG kick so much players using C-BUG for PISTOLesertEagle that can kill any player in 2 seconds! and can u make a happy hour every day and make a no damage at the RED-ZONES because some guys is skilled in weapons after spawn-kill ends he can kill anyone in 1 second xD and a gift reward every day example press in the number and that show what reward u earned today it works every 24HOUR and add a (OBJECT-MAKER.EXE) for all ! and make auto P-GOO every hour and i found a bug arena in LOS SANTOS for close it u need to make a objects in it ( for go for it u need climb the wall i mean make object front the wall and no anyone can climb it then TY!
    THANKS4READ <3

There is a section for suggestions...

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...16-Suggestions

This is for Trusted Player Applications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
      There is a section for suggestions...

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...16-Suggestions

This is for Trusted Player Applications.
      Well, you can report the thread, so it will be moved, anyway it's fine, thanks for telling since he did this for the 2nd time.

Originally posted by [Pirate]Abode999 View Post
      Hey.Guys i got some ideas first i think of admins or owner add a auto AFK kick
      No, we don't kick AFKers as long as they don't annoy. /report if you think it is.

and C-BUG kick so much players using C-BUG for PISTOLesertEagle that can kill any player in 2 seconds!
      Well, you need to learn how to do C-Bug too, however it's not allowed in red zones.

and can u make a happy hour every day
      Not everyday is best moment to start happy hour (it just make chaos)

and make a no damage at the RED-ZONES because some guys is skilled in weapons after spawn-kill ends he can kill anyone in 1 second xD
      No one can do that in one second, it could be probably some cheat/hack.

and a gift reward every day example press in the number and that show what reward u earned today it works every 24HOUR
      This is not role-play, no such game like lottery. However there is Botsay by admin in IRC, where players ingame need to type the word first to get a cookie.

and add a (OBJECT-MAKER.EXE) for all !
      You don't know much what is .exe huh?

There is already feature for player, to create player object (read /pobhelp ingame).

and make auto P-GOO every hour
      There are lot things to do in the server than hunting GOO, also most of time i see Trusted Players are making it.

and i found a bug arena in LOS SANTOS for close it u need to make a objects in it ( for go for it u need climb the wall i mean make object front the wall and no anyone can climb it then TY!
      There are another part of gta-sa object/building glitch or which are not covered, this is not needed as this is not RP server.
      This is free-roam server, and stunt server, you can go crazy flying and going to what ever is it, doesn't matter if it's inside gta-sa building.

And also, please don't make suggestion in Trusted Player Application section again!
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        No, we don't kick AFKers as long as they don't annoy. /report if you think it is.
        What if the AFKer standing in the spawn point? this is very annoyer, i always /report them but i didn't see anything, i always need to use /car or any tele command to sneak out of the AFKer.
        What to do with this? standing only? we need to do something for these afkers, as they breaking the rules, DON'T Afk in the spawn point...

the admins won't kick, ban, jail or move the AFKer, just waiting him to back to the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
          What if the AFKer standing in the spawn point? this is very annoyer, i always /report them but i didn't see anything, i always need to use /car or any tele command to sneak out of the AFKer.
          What to do with this? standing only? we need to do something for these afkers, as they breaking the rules, DON'T Afk in the spawn point...

the admins won't kick, ban, jail or move the AFKer, just waiting him to back to the game!
          You can teleport or spawn a car right? problem solved.

As far i know there is no rule that disallow AFK in spawn, please check this topic about server rules and tell me if there is any mentioning about that.

Yes admins won't kick, ban, jail, or move the AFK player, BUT Admins can send the player to another virtual world (so that he/she is not visible in the default virtual wowlrd).
          KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            You can teleport or spawn a car right? problem solved.

As far i know there is no rule that disallow AFK in spawn, please check this topic about server rules and tell me if there is any mentioning about that.

Yes admins won't kick, ban, jail, or move the AFK player, BUT Admins can send the player to another virtual world (so that he/she is not visible in the default virtual wowlrd).
            wowlrd??

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X