race.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• race.

today i join a /race and there is a player who kill me then i leave then again join he killed me again guyz if there is a god mode till race starts it may better then no one kills us till race start. 😡
    ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

2.9 Do not annoy players before, during or after a race. Killing players after they cross the finish line is not appreciated (that means it's not allowed).
    Since it's against rules, you can report whoever killed/annoyed you in the race, and Admins will take care of them.
    Last edited by Blackbird; 10-06-15, 05:45 PM.

Comment

There's already something that will help racers, people can't ram you anymore and that is enough, Godmode is not needed, because people can kill you with a Rocket Launcher even if you've godmode on. As Blackbird said, you can report people who annoy you when you're in a race.

Comment

After reporting the race starts when admin see the player wil tele in my way i think godmode is better till race starts anyways see what other players and racers says about this.
        ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

Furthermore there will be players who join the race but did not race to abuse the godmode.
          Last edited by Tarantula; 11-06-15, 01:43 PM.
          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

yo prof:iam saying that when player join race we got godmode till race starts iam not saying give godmode till race end.
            ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

Anyways, it can be abused, cause some races dont have the auto align thingy, and ''special'' players could freely go and kill others at starting position while gm was still enabled.

Comment

A better suggestion is: If you join a race then you will spawn in another virtual world and automaticly in a vehicle. If you try to get out you will automatically get a vehicle again. Nobody can kill you, there are not other player which are not racing and after the race you will spawn back in the main world.
                Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                  Anyways, it can be abused, cause some races dont have the auto align thingy, and ''special'' players could freely go and kill others at starting position while gm was still enabled.
                  Player, who joins race, is automatically disarmed.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X