All admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All admin

I want to tell that i found 2 hacker and i was unable to /report him bec no admin was there and ez is also on afk i also try to report hacker on irc but no one reply me so at last i want to say that ple atleast 1 or 2 admin online so that we can report cheater.
    Sorry if any admin is hurted from this message.
    Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Admins are busy. They have a life too. Just wait for them to see your report. Be patient

Comment

If someone didn't get banned for cheating, its just because the person didn't cheat.
      Admins are checking almost all the reports, you just do not notice it.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

i know but i realy find car control hacker health hacker high jump hacker etc
        Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Originally posted by Boss View Post
          i know but i realy find car control hacker health hacker high jump hacker etc
          There's nothing to do, they have a life too, Just report him again after an admin logs in, or ignore him.

Comment

Whats the Matter, Hackers dont always have to be banned within a few seconds after report.
            If theres no Admin around and you reported, okay good ...lean back your job is done.

I dont feel hurt by that but i dont know why this got complained so many times, i think we
            have a unique Coverage of active Admins from many Timezones

Theres no 24/7 Admin, or do you want me to quit my job, sell my stuff and place the bed,kitchen and toilet in front
            of my PC ?

Comment

Well actually when there a lot senior players ingame we could organize and do enough report so that the cheater is kicked out, that is an good option too Boss. Just pm other players with high score.
              Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
              WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Originally posted by GoonerX View Post
                Well actually when there a lot senior players ingame we could organize and do enough report so that the cheater is kicked out, that is an good option too Boss. Just pm other players with high score.
                That can be abused. Example: All /votekick or /report GoonerX, and everyone is doing it, than you will be kicked without a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by iArnold View Post
                  That can be abused. Example: All /votekick or /report GoonerX, and everyone is doing it, than you will be kicked without a reason.
                  That isn't a suggestion but it's already exist
                  The feature when a cheater or rulebreaker got reported many times will be automatically kicked.
                  I used this before when i was a TP with no admins online. And it's helpful.

I know being ignored (for no attention, because there isn't admin on duty) for a serious report is annoying, also when the cheater annoys you. I've experienced this feeling since i was TP. But the best solution is that, reporting the cheater to kick them out from the server.

However, like another admins said, admins are not always online and on duty for 24/7 (I also told you this before in pm). And btw the hacker you mentioned, i've already banned him when i got online, right when nate left and only ez afk in server.
                  Last edited by Robo; 13-11-13, 09:03 AM.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

ADmin are also human they have also thier they dont have to alwayz on samp they have many stuff to do man
                    sigpic

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X