Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race on feet!

Hello Guys
    I see, GX races has every type of the cars, /v1-17 , but it hasn't got Race on your feet!
    It will be good idea, Feet race is without any Vehicles.

Race Info:

1- You must to start on your feet in this race, Vehicles or jetpacks are not allow!

2- You cannot get in a car using /v, /cc, F, or G Button in while the race starts.

3- Racers needs to start with armour and Guns commands "/guns /ammo /armor /sc" is not allow either!

4- Teleport commands is not allow!

5- This [GAMEMODE] will help us to found Speed/Parkour/Fly Hacks!

My Suggestion 'Race Info' is not the best, maybe i forgot to add somethings, so please admins if this idea is good, make sure you fix any wrong of my says!

Thanks for all

Suggested before, denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugine View Post
      Suggested before, denied.
      I don't find any suggestion like this (http://gamerxserver.com/forum/search...earchid=289431)

By the way you are not allowed to accept or denied a suggestion. You are allow to support this suggestion or not with your reason.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Don't you think its little bit awkward ? D: just imagine, the race starts and few people are punching others, few do not know what to do, few are jumping here and there and only few are racing o.O

And about the point of finding the hackers who might be using parkour, speed hack or anything else, there are many things and tricks which are being used by admins to find out the suspect so for me i don't think we need this. But thanks for sharing your idea.

Comment

I've wanted to see a foot race mode for a while now. It has been suggested many times before (Searched it but, couldn't find it.) and I thought it was actually going to be added at some point, not sure what happened. This mode would be very beneficial for parkour maps.

I guess the gun feature is cool. Wouldn't want to see it in every race though.

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
          Don't you think its little bit awkward ? D: just imagine, the race starts and few people are punching others, few do not know what to do, few are jumping here and there and only few are racing o.O
          All they have to do is follow the checkpoints, like in a normal race with cars. I don't see why players would be confused by this?
          Last edited by Jackie; 27-06-15, 01:40 PM.

Comment

but there is one probleme (ex: other player maybe don't know this but i do .if u started to press space or shift again and again u will go faster than guys who are holding shift and not pressing it again and again)
            correct me if i was wrong

Comment

Something like a parkour event would be a great addition..

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
                Don't you think its little bit awkward ? D: just imagine, the race starts and few people are punching others
                When the race starts, the racers will may not punch, like Hunger Games, before this event starts, no one can punch anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                  but there is one probleme (ex: other player maybe don't know this but i do .if u started to press space or shift again and again u will go faster than guys who are holding shift and not pressing it again and again)
                  correct me if i was wrong
                  That's not my problem, they have to teach how to run like a pro, what about cbug - 2 shot, many players dueling other players, player don't know how to cbug V.S. player know how to cbug, they have to teach if they wants to win!

Comment

At least, there is who can understand me

Thanks for your help ShadowWind

Comment

Like +1, let's make marathon or triathlon then

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X