In menu dialog add back button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In menu dialog add back button

When entering many commands like /v /pobhelp etc, there is no back button for sub menus dialog, we must to enter the command again and pick then everytime

Do you mean something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Gallardo View Post
      Do you mean something like this?

Yes!!!

Comment

So you are not just forever alone in race but also in suggestion topic how sad.

Adding 3rd button is not possible in SA-MP right now, but its possible to replace the Cancel button with Back button instead, there are some dialogs that just need close button so its not all dialog will have that button.
        KVIrc User

Comment

^^ Already suggested : http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...and-properties

but anyways it will be good if this one got accepted, mine one is too old and didn't bump it again, its too much away from the first page of suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            Adding 3rd button is not possible in SA-MP right now, but its possible to replace the Cancel button with Back button instead, there are some dialogs that just need close button so its not all dialog will have that button.
            Then replace Select button, because I think everyone use double click to select the option

Comment

Originally posted by Gallardo View Post
              Then replace Select button, because I think everyone use double click to select the option
              Can't, the sa-mp respond from the same way, if you double click, it will use first button, if you press esc, it will use the second button.
              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X