Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Last Team Standing

Hello Guys , i have a gamemode for event,

LAST TEAM STANDING, it's the same of Last Man Standing but it has team, LTS.

Last team standing> Last team will stay alive will win,
    High Score reached will win 1 event point.

Thanks

That's just kinda like the Siege event (A/D). Yes, I know that the Siege has checkpoint that should be captured, but most of the times people ignore it and just deathmatch instead.

Comment

Yes but it's not Siege. as it is the same of TDM event, but in Last Team Standing(LTS) If you dead? you'll not respawn (That point copied from A/D) and who got high kills reached will win 1 event point.

Comment

I think this is a good idea,but i think too there's should be something like 2 or more teams to play this event. like :first team made by 2 people. second team made by 2 people, third team made by 2 people. and.. if there are 7 people make 3 teams. first team made by 2 people...........second team made by two people..................... third team made by 3 people.(yea,this in not equal,so to make it equal each team made by 2 people will have an extra respawn made by a casual member in the team.)

Comment

Originally posted by Cat View Post
          I think this is a good idea,but i think too there's should be something like 2 or more teams to play this event. like :first team made by 2 people. second team made by 2 people, third team made by 2 people. and.. if there are 7 people make 3 teams. first team made by 2 people...........second team made by two people..................... third team made by 3 people.(yea,this in not equal,so to make it equal each team made by 2 people will have an extra respawn made by a casual member in the team.)
          Team team and team where will the admins get the colors??? Paint shop?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowWind View Post
            Yes but it's not Siege. as it is the same of TDM event, but in Last Team Standing(LTS) If you dead? you'll not respawn (That point copied from A/D) and who got high kills reached will win 1 event point.
            No, they are not same. In Siege you don't respawn. And its true what burnedgrass said, there are more A/D finished because the other team dead instead having the objective captured. This is because most Siege Map are made where the checkpoint is placed at the back of defender spawn which caused the attacker has less chance to get in the checkpoint before eliminating the defender team that blocks the way to objective.
            KVIrc User

Comment

It's in my plans to make an event with more than 2 teams

Comment

Exists already; Siege. Everything is same as LTS just a different name.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugine View Post
                  Exists already; Siege. Everything is same as LTS just a different name.
                  it does not exist an event that have more than 2 teams.

Comment

Nah it won't work out.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X