Permanent Holding Objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent Holding Objects

You should add option to hold /ho holding objects permanently.

In my opinion,it should not be added,because it would be pretty annoying to duel / race against someone with a big,flashy or a laggy /lho(s). Negative from me.
    edgy scout main

Comment

In my opinion too this is great idea if you will die or play again the HO will be auto spawned but if we /join|/race /event /pu or /duel the HO will be auto removed and it will be auto back when its done.

Comment

Would love to see it.

Comment

It will create too much lag due to more packet loss just like streamed objects for the players of 200 ping (like me) and don't be so lazy to load it again. Just copy that /lhos name and paste it whenever you respwan. But if it is possible to have a choice between temporary and permanent lhos. It would be better.

Comment

I've already suggested it but it was denied....

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
              It will create too much lag due to more packet loss just like streamed objects
              Attached object is more lighter than streamed object, they are not part of object, but more likely skin decorations as they are just "set" on players body, nothing to stream, create, delete, move.

I still support this idea though, but maybe for trusted players and admins only.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Why everything should be for tps and admins.If you do it then please also allow it to all players. I shall be thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Shehroz29 View Post
                  Why everything should be for tps and admins.If you do it then please also allow it to all players. I shall be thankful.
                  I totally agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shehroz29 View Post
                    everyone can be a trusted player so i don't find anything wrong in that.

Comment

Not everyone lol.

Comment

Cat it is difficult for some players to become TP so it is my suggestion that it should be allowed to everyone

Comment

Will this be added, I don't mind if it's for TP's and admins only nor if it is for all players.
                          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X