helping vietnamese with countdown.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helping vietnamese with countdown.

i'm suggestion this because i saw some vietnams dont understand us when we say "/cd, /cd for 123 go, /cd for countdown" but they keep replying "123 pizzz". they should be an command for admins to use to send a message to the chat in vietnamese saying:

"loại / cd để bắt đầu đếm ngược cho tất cả người chơi trong phạm vi 20m với bạn."(type /cd to start a countdown for all players in range of 20m to you.)

im sure this would help.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Wouldn't viết (write) be a better term than loại (category)? As in

Bạn nên viết /cd để bắt đầu đếm ngược cho tất cả người chơi trong phạm vi 20m với bạn.

which google translate tells me is: "You should write / cd to start the countdown for all players within 20m with you."

That's good enough for me!

Comment

I saw admins before translating such phrases like this for announcing, so your suggest is probably useless..

Comment

actually they don't care about chatbox or anyone they don't know . they even didn't read my p/msg

Comment

Ok topic closed
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X