Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C_isForCookie[M4] View Post
    I have to agree. This would be a bad feature. Players would camp red zones and just kill everyone who spawns. Those people would have 5 seconds to get out of range, which is sometimes not possible. The snipers would just kill you over and over and over and over until you get mad and quit the game. Not fun.
    This is true.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
      Dude this is thread is the first time on suggesting this feature, others were made after this did. so it's the original suggestion
      That's why i mentioned the new posts as this one got ignored.
      Anyways, yeah, as C_isForCookie said, it would get badly abused and noobs would just camp red zones non stop.

Comment

It is not a good idea , because if it is added not only be active with the sniper , also with other weapons and would be a great advantage for your score -1

Comment

OMG these replies, why?
          As you know already suggested many time (by me also) and got denied so....
          Please search before posting any suggestion bro.

Comment

I do not understand why you are discussing. It got denied and this theard is older the 8 months.
            Everything has already been said.
            Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X