Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dots

Hello,

so when you want to buy a new property and you come near the green house, it says 1000000 for example.

So my suggestion is to put dots, easy and simple.

Put it for every thing about properties and money, should be usefull, right?

Thank you for reading.

+1 All those 0's gave me a headache when I was big into buying properties. Sure would have been nice to have some grouping like that.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

7.3 Use common sense when on the forum. This means that you should refrain from making silly and useless posts such as "+1" or one word replies to posts.
      Just a small note

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
        Just a small note
        The rule means the whole post has only "+1" said on it (post farming) but he explained what is that +1 for.
        edgy scout main

Comment

I like the idea, I find myself often trying to count the 0's on all those large numbers... It's a pain to do that all the time. Good idea.

Comment

Very good idea. and i always fail to count the 0s. it's good idea, how didn't i find it?

Comment

Actually I was thinking about suggesting it since long time ago but I never did (I don't know why xD). I mainly find it hard to check cash hackers by using /Tr without the punctuation. I hope this gets add!
              Last edited by LorSimon; 16-07-15, 04:04 AM.
              I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Good SUggestion +1,

By the Way see Mine guyz http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...753-Suggestion
                sigpic

Comment

Good suggestion.It should be added.

Comment

loved the suggestion and instead of 100.000.00 it could be better if 100,000,00 not ...
                    My Youtube Channel
                    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X