[GAMEMODE] Players paused in events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Players paused in events

Hello you all! Well, sometimes we are in a event like LMS, Siege or Fallout and a player pauses the game to win the event this way, or preventing the event to end. This is annoying as fuck. I know that when an admin sees it, he/she will remove the player from event, but sometimes there is not a admin online at moment (not even in IRC), or the admin is busy or the admin havent time to check the paused player.

So, i suggest a system to remove player from event if it stays stopped for a long time, like the derby already have. And like the derby, the player will be warned to do not stay stopped or he will be removed (shooting or aiming will count as "moving"), as well, if the player is not afk, he will see the warn and will move.

I hope that you check if it's a good suggestion ^^

you said the systeme will remove the player if he stays stopped for along time but wait what if the player was just hidding till he dosen't get killled (example in hg event or lms ) then the systeme will remove that player cuz he wasn't shooting or moving (my opinion) please correct me if i was wrong .

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
      you said the systeme will remove the player if he stays stopped for along time but wait what if the player was just hidding till he dosen't get killled (example in hg event or lms ) then the systeme will remove that player cuz he wasn't shooting or moving (my opinion) please correct me if i was wrong .

nub. he means that will happen only if you pause the game in the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimvirus View Post
        nub. he means that will happen only if you pause the game in the event.
        thanks

Anyway, if the player is hiding in hg, he can stay moving, one step or two, just to dont get removed
        Last edited by Robo; 22-09-15, 05:32 PM. Reason: Merged the post

Comment

I agree this! The paused players always win 3 and 2 place

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X