Players abusing RC-Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing has been done as of the 12th of November
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite View Post
      Nothing has been done as of the 12th of November
      How you mean? You mean that there has nothing been changed about the RC- Vehicles part?

Rick and Matite are busy in their real life (they're the one who are writing codes for GamerX).

Comment

I understand, but just as they'd want active players and tps, there should also be an active 9+ admin. I understand real life is more important but c'mon they should at least tell us an update or something if there are any issues rather than leaving us hanging. Ya get me? (Do I look like a dick now?) XD
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I would like to see RC cars take damage and explode like normal cars do, or at least, damage the driver. A rocket impact near the car is the only way to kill the driver. Allowing us to use any weapon would effectively solve the rc car problem without making the attacker a sitting duck for any noob to pwn.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

I guess while awaiting for Matt & Rick to have some times, a rule could be added prohibitting the use of rc-cars inside the red zone areas..
            But that's up to higher ones to decide !
            Any other place is okay since you can use rockets to shoot them down ! ))
            ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
            Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
            ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
            Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

I also think getting rid of RC-cars would make GX a better server.

But there is people that enjoy driving this little car without annoying anyone. You can simply add a new rule: "Using RC-cars in fights/to avoid dead is reportable and you can get warned/kicked/banned for doing that"
              Summary of my life:

Comment

Originally posted by remi View Post
                I guess while awaiting for Matt & Rick to have some times, a rule could be added prohibitting the use of rc-cars inside the red zone areas..
                But that's up to higher ones to decide !
                Any other place is okay since you can use rockets to shoot them down ! ))
                Yeah, but there is a problem, because Police and Army's spawns have rc-cars spawned by the server... that would be a little conflicting

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
                  Yeah, but there is a problem, because Police and Army's spawns have rc-cars spawned by the server... that would be a little conflicting
                  Don't worry about that, some normal objects can be placed in the meanwhile aswell
                  ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
                  Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
                  ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
                  Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

I think that removing the static ones only is the best solution. Prohibiting them completely sucks. Spawning a RC-vehicle to evade your death is a breach of rules, so just report it. Removing them completely wouldn't really solve anything. I can still death evade with an infernus and speed boost away. That's why I believe that the "spawn delay" won't work, why?, because there's other options to evade your death, and there will always be since it's a freeroam server.
                    Last edited by Burnedgrass; 15-11-15, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Yh I agree however they shouldn't be spawnable and they should have a unique place around the map where they can be aquired. Also there should be the 3 second rule- press enter, take 3 seconds to be able to get in.

Comment

Yh I agree however they shouldn't be spawnable and they should have a unique place around the map where they can be aquired. Also there should be the 3 second rule- press enter, take 3 seconds to be able to get in.
                        And what will this solve? Last time I checked I can spawn another vehicle or teleport away to evade the death. How about removing the ability of spawning a vehicle?!

Comment

For now, while Matite and Rick are busy and can't remove the static ones, I think what remi said could be the solution (prohibiting them in red zones and add some normal objects in Police and Army's spawns - but objects that can't be removed with /tso, like the cow in /m)

Comment

No rc cars are more misused. While the player/cheater is spawning a vehicle he should be able to be killed when in the vehicles menu. But that's not the issue here. The issue is rc cars ,discuss teleporting away and spawning a vehicle in another post.

Comment

No rc cars are more misused. While the player/cheater is spawning a vehicle he should be able to be killed when in the vehicles menu. But that's not the issue here. The issue is rc cars ,discuss teleporting away and spawning a vehicle in another post.
                              You want to remove the ability of spawning RC-vehicles in order to stop death evading. Fine, let's suppose that it got prohibited. What will stop me from spawning something else to evade my death?

Comment

The spawning isn't the problem, the problem is those who go around killing with it. They don't spawn it every time, they go near a player press enter and remove a good half a health off, after that they simply press enter again without spawning anything and without a time limit speed away with the rc tank or car, come back repeat it and get kills eventually, most use sawn offs or rockets to make their job easier. I don't think you're understanding the point of the post. It's not the spawning of the rc vehicle but rather the usage of it. Lemme make a vid of it in one of my useless channels.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X