Helping new players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping new players

I would like to request an option for showing the basic commands and rules in Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese as much Brazilian and Spanish and Vietnamese come and server are lost because they can not speak English.
    Then I would find cool to think of new players who would register on our server so I wish it had a command to the new players have an option to choose their language to read the rules and basic commands !

Well, actually I see a lot of people who can speak Spanish helping new players. Lilia, Lorsimon and Jordi are one of them who helping Spanish people really good. There're always ways to help new players.

I agree with you it would be a good idea that players can choose their language in /rules and /c. I will give a +1 for this suggestion but I still think we don't REALLY need it. Because there are a lot of people who help each other in their own language. If I help new players I tell them always which features we have in GamerX, what they have to do to save their stats, to earn money, to earn cookies, cakes, icecreams and biscuits and what they can do with it. It's still better to help new players via private messages. They will know a lot more about the server and a way faster then they read the commands and rules.

Comment

+1

Yesterday i was helping a brazilian guy that didnt speak english, and even I talking what he had to do, he was lost... if we had a menu in portuguese it could be better to him... same for spanish and ESPECIALLY for vietnameses (123 pizzzzzz)

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...light=language

If you want to help, make tutorial on other languages forums, also being interactive and helpful in the game for the language that both of you and the player knows. Most player do ask other player that understand and can answer questions than just a server message.
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...ational-Forums

I also have a wiki that i can add section for other language if anyone wish to contribute. There are just many ways to help.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X