/bet suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wooolly View Post
    This could be easily abused by players to duplicate cookies. (Fight yourself and win all the time).
    There should be something were bet cookies are taken from the ones who bet and the duelers as well to prevent any abuse
    Meaning duelers would have to decide if they want bets enabled or not since they're involved !

For example : /duel <id/playername> <bet enabled (0-1)>
    0 - not enabled
    1 - enabled
    0 by default if the last parameter is not used

I like the idea anyway !!
    ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
    Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
    ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
    Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Originally posted by remi View Post
      For example : /duel <id/playername> <bet enabled (0-1)>
      0 - not enabled
      1 - enabled
      0 by default if the last parameter is not used

I like the idea anyway !!
      Nah the problem would still occur especially if you play with a lot of friends. When I was new in the server around June time, I used to be with friends and abuse the /manhuntme command to get millions. Similar to that this can be abused. Plus I don't think management such as Rick really like the idea if you see my previous post on this thread.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You didn't get it , players wont be able to use cmds on themselves during the duel.

Comment

Thats very good idea! And i would like it to be in another dialog like /duel [ID] >"Dialog of place" >"Dialog of weapons" >"Dialog of bet"
          on dialog of bet should be written "1st: No bet" & "2nd: Enter bet amount and type". Type of bet should be cookies, cakes, ice-creams or biscuits. So... +1 for this

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X