My first suggestion in this server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first suggestion in this server

Shall be add buying car i made this suggestion because this server doesn have that So this system will allowed to buy car in this server also the car price will be 100000 or more cost will be taken to buy be can buy it from a car dealer And players can go there to buy car And If car Blast Be can spawn by typing /bringback or /bb to spawn our car back to Our location We can Open and close the door and we can use /lockcar or /lcoc And when ever some one will try to car jacked it will say in screen Sorry but this car is locked And if to open the car Same command /lockcar or /lcoc And if the car is open it will The owner of this car is [Here the car owner name] Hope you will put this in Gamerx The Car dealder ship will be near to sf airport

The reason why we don't have this is because GamerX is just a Freeroam server. You can already spawn vehicles by using one of the 17 vehicle menus we have. /v1 to /v17. Or you can just spawn a vehicle by name, /v <name> Example: /v bullet.

You can also visit one of the 9 garages we have /t1 to /t9, we also have commands to pimp your vehicle. To change your vehicle color paints type /pa id id, example: /pa 0 1 for black and white. Read /phelp for more info about vehicle painting. Some vehicles like a Sultan, Elegy, Savanna and a Camper can be pimped via the /pimp and /pimp2 command. We also have a command /wheels to view a dialog with the available wheel commands we have here in GamerX.

You can just lock your vehicle doors by typing /lock. It is already locked if you spawn a vehicle by yourself. If you take a vehicle in spawnzones or in /GA as example you have to lock it via the /lock command. Since everyone can take that vehicles.
    You can unlock your vehicle doors by typing /unlock to unlock your vehicle doors.

You can just call your vehicle back via the /cc command.

The reason why I am this telling you is to show you that this is not really needed. This is not a Roleplay server or something in that way.

It's always nice to see people making suggestions
    Last edited by Beer; 08-11-15, 09:45 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X