Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army mode

Hi GamerX,
    I have some ideas, that would be useful for you and players. It's Army mode. You can make two sides to to fight each other, for example army vs terrorists or something like that. You could make soldiers classes, for example, sniper, assault, medic. You could make few vehicles which can be used to deploy infantry... And much more.

SweetCat

I don't know if this is like you suggested, but there is already a lot of Team Death Match events, where two teams fight each other and the one who kill most players of the other team win. You just need to ask an admin ingame to load it or wait 'til the server autoload one of these kind.

Comment

I think you mean counter strike but in samp xD . Meh like North West said, there's already a Team death match. Imo there could be an add on such as a task to diffuse a bomb. But I don't think a whole new event should be made.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

That's like Modern Warfare or Battlefield on some server, anyway GX has a event: TEAM DEATH MATCH where two teams fight each other , about Vehicles, they are in Siege and Steal The Project event and much more are already in GX event (or something are not)
        GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X