[GAMEMODE] GamerX New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] GamerX New

i think admins should discuss what they gonna do to make something new in GamerX instead adding bunch of Suggestion and not all of them were accepted and it's not surprising because we know what going to add in GamerX so why don't any admin add features on GamerX then Released it into forum and ingame it would be great so much. And why would we have to go to forum to see "/whatsnew" because i know it's takes a lot time to read the kind of quotes messages about News Thread so i think you guys have to add /whatsnew back ingame instead checking on forum.
    That's all hope you like it

I don't mean to rude but I think we are free to give option, and this was suggestion section so yeah..
    Last edited by Tungki; 24-03-17, 04:28 AM.

I agree this! +1

Comment

Originally posted by tungki View Post
      So i think GamerX really very boring now, i have to say that because what are we gonna do like just hanging around, kill people, race, and playing same event and keep doing that again and again nothing more. so i think admins should discuss what they gonna do to make something new in GamerX instead adding bunch of Suggestion and not all of them were accepted and it's not surprising because we know what going to add in GamerX so why don't any admin add features on GamerX then Released it into forum and ingame it would be great so much. And why would we have to go to forum to see "/whatsnew" because i know it's takes a lot time to read the kind of quotes messages about News Thread so i think you guys have to add /whatsnew back ingame instead checking on forum.
      That's all hope you like it
      Well I don't really appreciate your "suggestion". You went inactive for a long time, and because you are active again we have to script new features because you are bored ? Sorry it does not work like this, admins have a real life too, and recently Matite and I just don't have enough free time to spend on coding for GamerX. We will add new features when we will have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
        Well I don't really appreciate your "suggestion". You went inactive for a long time, and because you are active again we have to script new features because you are bored ? Sorry it does not work like this, admins have a real life too, and recently Matite and I just don't have enough free time to spend on coding for GamerX. We will add new features when we will have the time.
        jjjjj
        Last edited by Tungki; 24-03-17, 04:26 AM.

Comment

I see your point but it's not easy to find new amazing features :/ If you have some ideas I'm taking ^^

Comment

Well i have an idea about Game Experience (ranks) i know there already ranks i think that you need to make ranks more usefull like when player get to level 30 they get ability to teleport to rare place like interior, got special object attached on vehicles like admin or do just like /wes (that change player weapon skill) and then it's up to you admins to make a suprise we like suprise and so we have more challenge to get a higher ranks!
            Last edited by Tungki; 10-12-15, 12:43 PM.

Comment

This is possible thought also I want to re-suggest on the server to be installed a REVCTRL.
              Some players/admins might know this feature which is developed by Lorenc(SA-MP Player).
              Revctrl has the feature to add script updates & report update issues/bugs.

Comment

In all honesty I can't see what you are trying to suggest. Could you put it into better words please.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite View Post
                  In all honesty I can't see what you are trying to suggest. Could you put it into better words please.
                  If you are talking to me, i doubt you dont know much about REVCTRL!

http://revctrl.com/ - This Is The Site
                  http://revctrl.com/AlexM/Test - Example Of REVCTRL Page
                  [+] stands for Addition
                  [-] stands for Removal
                  [/] stands for Change
                  [*] stands for Fix/Patch
                  http://revctrl.com/AlexM/Test/issues - Example Of REVCTRL Issue Page
                  http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=585482 - This Is The Script
                  Last edited by AlexM; 10-12-15, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Good Idea +1
                    but, the command change to /news , better !
                    \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
                    o.O.o Allen ~
                    (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

No I'm not talking to you although I am obliged into not really wanting that idea you suggested. Why can't stuff go on like it is going on now? If he finds it boring he should try another server or game.
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Good idea but what will happen if we got on rank 100 but from me it +1
                        If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X