Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Suggestions :P

I have 3 Idea based on below : -

Idea 1 : After I became a TP , I found a command /np /nearestplayer , I want to say why only TPs can use this command ? My Idea is available all the player to type /np this command.

Idea 2 :Shall we higher the cash amount of /mhm and /jp (/jp for normal player only) , because the "cash" isn't really useful in game .. Etc. /mhm 1M $ change to 1B $ , /jp 10k $ change to 1M $ .. otherwise we can /mhm <playerid> (Abuse are not allowed , No Target an admin or Tp )

Idea 3 :Sometimes the players is buying weapons in Gun Shop , there are some rulebreakerS are coming to kill them , how does the player buy weapons with peace in the Gun Shop ? My idea is when the rulebreaker trying to kill the player who is buying weapons , we can decrease their life by 25 health, and the player buy weapons will be restore to full health !

Sorry about my english speaking .. I'm bad in all language
    \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
    o.O.o Allen ~
    (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Originally posted by Bab3 View Post
    Idea 1 : After I became a TP , I found a command /np /nearestplayer , I want to say why only TPs can use this command ? My Idea is available all the player to type /np this command.
    That even made me wonder, why this command is available for TPs? It was only for admins. This /NP command is to locate any players around (which could be hidden/not visible), so it will be unfair for example you want to find someone and kill them.
    Even TPs has been found to abuse this when an admin spectating/watching them, then they disable spec with /ts... For me this is really sick actually. This /NP was given to trusted player because they are "TRUSTED" to find cheaters nearby (e.g. airbreaker, hard to get them) but most of time it's being abused. Instead of locating cheaters, they abuse it to locate admins or innocent players. Although some changes has been made to prevent this, but still it will be unfair for players. So that will be even worse if it's allowed for all players.

Idea 2 :Shall we higher the cash amount of /mhm and /jp (/jp for normal player only) , because the "cash" isn't really useful in game .. Etc. /mhm 1M $ change to 1B $ , /jp 10k $ change to 1M $ .. otherwise we can /mhm <playerid> (Abuse are not allowed , No Target an admin or Tp )
    You seems don't understand how /mhm works. You pay only ONE COOKIE (not $1M), whoever kills you, they get $1M. Increasing the price to $1 B means that you can give someone easily free $1 B with just one cookie.
    Also /MHM stands for Man Hunt ME, this makes you are not able to use most of commands, allowing players to target other player for manhunt is just abusive (that's mean everyone are freely to DISABLE someone else's command usage). This is why /mh (man hunt for other player) only available for Admins. "No target an admin or TP" just makes no sense, why would a TP get protected from it if they are still player? Also there is already /HIT command to place a bounty with your own money.

Idea 3 :Sometimes the players is buying weapons in Gun Shop , there are some rulebreakerS are coming to kill them , how does the player buy weapons with peace in the Gun Shop ? My idea is when the rulebreaker trying to kill the player who is buying weapons , we can decrease their life by 25 health, and the player buy weapons will be restore to full health !
    The rulebreaker is already "slapped", so no need to decrease their life to 25. Also i don't agree to restore the victim to full health, that's mean you can just ask your friend to go /ammo with you and punch you to get free health? that's unfair. Instead restore their health amount equal to the damage received. Example i give you 10 damage, so you will be healed with 10 hp.
    KVIrc User

Comment

1 - Soon we will get suggestions to enable all tps commands for normal player. Well, I disagree because it, it is feature for TP, like /nl, /sma, /smp, etc..., and could be abused by normal players.

2 - /mhm is already abused to get 1 million, think what will happen if it started to pay more money? Nah. /jp too. New players start with $50k, the jetpack costs $10k, it is 20% of a starting money, and make it for $1m is absolutely non-sense, so I disagree too. But I'd like to see more ways to spend cash ingame anyway

3 - This is very annoying, but I think the player could be autoteleported to /ga whenever he tries to attack someone in the gun shop.

Comment

I agree with Robo_N1x

go for it
        If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

Robo_N1X
          Totally I agreed what you said above , but -
          "The rulebreaker is already "slapped", so no need to decrease their life to 25." this make nonsense, the player will keep killing or using chainsaw , I remember I first time join GamerX , is about 3-4 players keep using deagle and chainsaw as rulebreak , so I hope we have a automatic system to decrease their health

Sorry , if my Suggestion is bad , I'm Sorry
          \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
          o.O.o Allen ~
          (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X