Suggestion for races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for races

Do you not think that players get unfair race points from joininh a race with no racers except who did /join?
    It isn't called a race because only one player driving a vehicle and passing checkpoints not challenging with other racers.
    My suggestion is when a racer type /join he joins the race normally and if no racers joined till the start the player get this text draw in the middle of the screen "You have been disqualified due to no racers enough."
    That way won't make players get unfair race points and sometimes records.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

There are player who aren't good in races because lags a lot, and even he drives like a Fast and Furious guy, he can't won cause he lags, the only way he can win races to up ranks is this, so i disagree with this suggestion.

Also: the /join is opened to everyone for like a minute or more, it is not the player's fault if no one else joined

Also+1: I even think that if a player join a HG/LMS/Derby/Sumo/Fallout/BS alone, he should won the event for same reason I said above
    Last edited by Pacific; 05-01-16, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I agree with this because even though there is lag it's like dueling yourself and gaining free duel points. (Even though it ain't possible) +1
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

It's not like the player doesn't do anything to get money and a better score. Single racers put effort for their starts even tho they are racing alone. They spend time by finishing the race and thats fair enough to me to give them score for that. Also they can practice and try to beat the race record, there is nothing wrong about this..
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

in the racings... there best times... the racers can run and pass marks

Comment

Left explained enough, also

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
            Also+1: I even think that if a player join a HG/LMS/Derby/Sumo/Fallout/BS alone, he should won the event for same reason I said above
            In race, you can do it alone because the objective is to complete the race checkpoints until finish, the score are rewarded on the race time or after to beat record. Imagine a race starts and you are alone, all you do is just to follow the checkpoints till finish.
            In event, you have to compete with other players or having objective to win something from enemy, so that's why it wont start if there is no enough players, the score are rewarded in point of kills, objectives completion, not time. Imagine if it's hunger games, all you do is just to collect food and always survives, then what is the point? Imagine if it's sumo, all you do is just to drive around alone, and waits until you make yourself fall? Imagine if it's Last Man Standing, when it start you won, then there is no challenge of it, then what is the point? The other events you'd know it...
            Last edited by Robo; 06-01-16, 06:21 AM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

I didn't mean this way, I meant a message will say "Player (ID: xx) won the ___ event as they were the only player at it", but it is ok if stay this way

Comment

I got the idea guys of racing alone is training and i understood you Robo_N1X. You can close the thread now if you want.
                "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
                  I didn't mean this way, I meant a message will say "Player (ID: xx) won the ___ event as they were the only player at it", but it is ok if stay this way
                  Uhm sorry, i don't get what you mean, in event there is already message saying "Event canceled because there were no enough players".
                  KVIrc User

Comment

i think he means like we can race in alone he wants the same system in events we win the system alone and this message comes: (which he already given),

-In Race: we get checkpoint and finish and we won.
                    -In Event: no player only 1 player it says event cancelled he/she idk says that it should say that we won, i dont think its a good idea just join event and no one else so you won? without doing anything, it isnt fair in race (even if you are alone) you have to get the checkpoints you have to struggle to win and same should be available in events.
                    YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
                    Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X