X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new server

why not create a new tdm server?,

LOL What! You really think management and owners have time to create a whole new server. They have work to do on our own server + a real life to be living. Also even if you do get a new server, it ain't going to be any good unless work is put in for like 2 years or even more which I doubt will take place. Anyway biggest goddamn no I've given to a suggestion and probably the MOST ridiculous suggestion I've come across. If you want TDM, move to another server.

Btw. Next time please stop just putting out suggestions that aren't very well justified and explained. Just very lazy.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 06-01-16, 12:42 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Kei,M8

Comment

Not going to happen. Gamerx have a event system which featured tdm (just go ingame and ask a admin to load a tdm event). You can also join a tdm server there are lots of tdm servers out there.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X