Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /clanwar

Now that between to clan M4...

I thought it would be good to have a command of / Clanwar, that war is requested in the forum and make it as an event where each member of a clan can die alone 3 times.

and of course, posting a section of which clan is the strongest ... I think it would be healthy competition.

what do you think? :/

You don't need a /clanwar command
    Why?
    Well because it is simply not needed. You can organize an event by posting here.
    How?
    Just tell them who you want to take place in the event, in your case it'd be all M4 clan member+<Any other clan>. Before this you must've had a mutual agreement with everyone in your clan and with the Leader/Owner of the other clan and ask whether they are interested in this or not. Collect the names of all those in your clan taking place, and also all those taking place in the other clan. If the numbers in the clans are very different, then the event should be postponed. Once you have sorted out who takes place. Choose a location - For example - /gbb (A pretty good area for can wars). Finally choose a date that an admin and all taking part in are okay with. Once all that is done, your clan war event will be ready to take place.

Reason
    A /clanwar command is simply extra work for management and quite an unnecessary one too.

What additionally could be done?
    Since it is a "Clan war", I guess friendly fire should be turned off however this also takes additional scripting - So NAAAHHH!

Hope you found this helpful.

Regards

Eliteus
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

We must take into account the number of players for each clan , because it has new clans who do not have as many members to make a war, but if you want you can arrange for yourself a duel against members of other clans , simple as Eliteus said, the command / Clanwar would be a waste of tim

Comment

True...they are right

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X