Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Suggestion

Dear GamerX.

I have a suggestion for an event, as you can easily tell by the name of this thread...

This event should be kind of like Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit.

The players should be divided into two teams, Cops, S.W.A.T, and Bandits.

The Cops would each get a police car, S.W.A.T would get Enforcers and S.W.A.T Trucks.

And the Bandits would either get a Super GT, a Turismo, or a Cheetah.

The Bandits would have to get from a certain point to another certain point in a limited amount of time.

And the Cops and S.W.A.T would have to try and get the Bandits off of the road before the time is up.

I wanna edit some in this suggestion.
    In my opinion bandits spawn all in one vehicle but could be suitable for pursuit like Infernus, Bullet etc..
    And they have checkpoints like race and if one from bandits reach the checkpoint the event ends. And cops have stringers in their vehicles and when they throw them on bandits car and his tires get fuked up he be arrested automatically if any cop near him and respawn normally like getting killed in Siege event.
    Nice suggestion btw.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Finally an actual good event suggestion that can work out with a few tweaks. Also I'd like to add is nitro for only the police and SWAT.
      Reason:
      Because cars such as infernus, turismo etc are WAY faster than police cars and SWAT trucks. So they should therefore get nitro.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...t-wanted-event

Search before posting

Comment

+1

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          Finally an actual good event suggestion that can work out with a few tweaks. Also I'd like to add is nitro for only the police and SWAT.
          Reason:
          Because cars such as infernus, turismo etc are WAY faster than police cars and SWAT trucks. So they should therefore get nitro.
          You are right, is really to the infernus...

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...me-Event-chase

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X