pm admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pm admin

i suggest a command that lets you pm all the online admins. this way its easier to find a free admin to have him do something, instead of PMing multiple admins to even see who is not afk or describing a hacker or something that shouldnt be on the main chat. only admins would see these messages.
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Why can't you use /report ? this command can be visible to all admins available if you want to describe a hacker in-game and it's visible such as:
    In-game like this:

IRC like this:
    [13:32:34] <@GX-23> * [ATM]Gamehunter (ID: 122) reported Eliteus[M] (ID: 134) for Something
    Actually there aren't that much admins in-game everyday to ask each one of them, you can at least find one active and not AFK, kicking/banning players and speaking in main-chat, then you can ask that admin.

And in rare cases you can find a lot of admins online, this means at least 5 or 4 admins active and not away, i don't think all of 10+ admins would go AFK, like i said earlier those 5 admins that are online would kick, ban and chat in the mainchat.

I don't think there is something secret that doesn't need to be said in main-chat unless if it's about rulebreakers or hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      Why can't you use /report ? this command can be visible to all admins available if you want to describe a hacker in-game and it's visible such as:
      In-game like this:

IRC like this:

Actually there aren't that much admins in-game everyday to ask each one of them, you can at least find one active and not AFK, kicking/banning players and speaking in main-chat, then you can ask that admin.

And in rare cases you can find a lot of admins online, this means at least 5 or 4 admins active and not away, i don't think all of 10+ admins would go AFK, like i said earlier those 5 admins that are online would kick, ban and chat in the mainchat.

I don't think there is something secret that doesn't need to be said in main-chat unless if it's about rulebreakers or hackers.
      but using 1 command would be much easier than PMing multiple admins.

example: "who can stream my objects"
      admins dont seem to pay attention to those kind of messages on the main chat.
      plus there will be 10 people telling you to use /admins
      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

No not needed, like Blackbird said, just use /report if it's a player breaking rule or something. If it's not that, do /admins and if there's like 4 admins just pm all of them. If there's any higher than 4, you may ask a TP to convey your message to Trusted Player Chat where admins and TP's are always chatting about. I think this is unnecessary scripting because it"s just laziness. (P.s. Shout out to ma boy Gamehunter for reporting me for something).
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_Lobster View Post
          but using 1 command would be much easier than PMing multiple admins.

example: "who can stream my objects"
          admins dont seem to pay attention to those kind of messages on the main chat.
          plus there will be 10 people telling you to use /admins
          if i am not wrong i think he is saying something about /ask [Question] to send that to all admins and who ever will be online and free he will reply to his answer, it can be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
            if i am not wrong i think he is saying something about /ask [Question] to send that to all admins and who ever will be online and free he will reply to his answer, it can be a good idea.
            I agree
            *StarBoy*

Comment

+1, It is not really needed (only my opinion) but it would be a good idea if done.

Comment

I would like to add a message to this:

As i know from roleplay basics, this suggestion is kind of a "roleplay command". And i know this is not a roleplay server at all!
                Also it will be abused and it's kinda useless!
                -1!

Comment

Interesting idea, I saw something similar on another server a while back where I needed help. You'd type a command and an admin would see an alert and pm you. This could be improved by a small message with the alert. So something like /requesthelp <brief description>

Just my input, others can debate on if it's needed, I just think its cool

Comment

This suggestion looks good! But i think it can be abused...

Comment

Not needed, don't be lazy to /pm an admin if you wanna something. If the admin don't answer, try with other admins.

Comment

Wouldn't call this laziness, it's a matter of efficiency and simplicity for the individual player.

Possible scenarios:
                        1) Vehicle controller. You have no clue who it might be, a command like this would be good. e.g. "/ask Someone around rich spawn is roaming around controlling vehicles".
                        2) Loading objects for hidden pickup. A player could ask an Admin to load their objects through this. Also, when I was an Admin I remember that I didn't like loading HP's, because it was a big hassle. So when someone sent me a PM asking me to load their objects, I felt like an asshole because I was going to deny it, obviously the player spent a lot of time making these objects.

With this, Admins who feel targeted with the description above, they could ignore the message without an interaction. Another Admin who doesn't mind loading HP's could take care of it!!!!1 PPPPPPPPPOOOOOF OH YEAH LYFF HAX!!!
                        Last edited by Burnedgrass; 24-01-16, 05:22 PM.

Comment

I not think it's necessary. Any administrator can see everything (reports, pms, etc ...) then, if admin do not attend the report, another it will make

It is just my opinion

Comment

also this would be good if i request like goo loaded for example. if i pm one admin and he really doesnt wanna do anything, then he might feel like big of a dick for not wanting to help, instead an admin who is willing to help can help you.

Comment

really good suggestion +1 it wont be abused even if a player tries to ask help again he need admin reply first then he can send another help message

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X