Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intresting Topic

Well.......Hello Guys.

I am here to suggest something which will be nice if it will be added...so starting with i saw now serv....is not intresting like before.....players do enjoy in events only(most of the time whether its a ctf or lms and a new lss)and i also saw that many players do join when they see their friends are playing(it actually happens....and its my point of view so dont take it in a wrong way) well for making something new from which players do have intrest is to ask a questions of sub...like maths,science,acc...etc etc..it will ne done as same as the auto event rotation(5 min..gap) and it would br nice as i saw when one players asks question them there are many players take part to it and even admins too participate in it..so it will be nice as tue answer should be given as /answer...and the players would not get bore and /q...well i saw this on many srv...and the first one to give answer correct will get a prize(cookie cake,money or score whatever)

And secondly i think there should be /music cmds /myradio is not yhat good and many players do listen music from that usertracks....so if it will be added it will be good....my friend did this and i like this too much that why.

Now i think its too long(like an essay hehe) so lets end this.

Hope you like my suggestion....Thank You.

first of all how about you put an appropriate title.

i like the idea. this can be done by an admin through irc, i think, but its not very popular. Some random trivia would be nice instead of "first to say x is gay gets a cookie" +1

what would /music play? user tracks?
    Last edited by Fat_Lobster; 26-01-16, 02:30 PM.
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_Lobster View Post

i like the idea. this can be done by an admin through irc, i think, but its not very popular. Some random trivia would be nice instead of "first to say x is gay gets a cookie" +1

Its popular as when one player start asking questions to others players and other player equally participate in....and it not like that "First one to say to get a cookie" its like question(WHO stands for?)its easy and you have to answer as [/answer answer] and by doing this i think player would enjoy alot...

Comment

I remember this and I quite frankly enjoyed this. A lot of us took part in in it and the server just had a mirthful feel to it and I'd very much want that to take place often. However you are suggesting it as a proper event which will have many issues:
        - Scripting questions to be equal to a particular answer is pretty hard
        - Because it'll be scripted it'll be too predictable.

I, however have an idea:
        So this requires no scripting (well a bit), but if you want a QnA session, you ask an admin to activate it. What the admin activates is actually a chat you'll be able to access after you've typed a certain command (/qnachat). Over here, you can interact with each other and decide who asks or wants to ask questions. This will make it fun like it was before and not too predictable if it were a code.

Just my opinion. So +1 from me for QnA "event".

Originally posted by Fat_Lobster View Post

Being picky again I see. Mm how about you start using capital letters and fullstops in the right areas?
        Last edited by Eliteus; 26-01-16, 05:21 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

+1 From me. I really liked this suggestion, it can be a funny and good event !

Comment

Really good suggestion. +1

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              I remember this and I quite frankly enjoyed this. A lot of us took part in in it and the server just had a mirthful feel to it and I'd very much want that to take place often. However you are suggesting it as a proper event which will have many issues:
              - Scripting questions to be equal to a particular answer is pretty hard
              - Because it'll be scripted it'll be too predictable.

I, however have an idea:
              So this requires no scripting (well a bit), but if you want a QnA session, you ask an admin to activate it. What the admin activates is actually a chat you'll be able to access after you've typed a certain command (/qnachat). Over here, you can interact with each other and decide who asks or wants to ask questions. This will make it fun like it was before and not too predictable if it were a code.

Just my opinion. So +1 from me for QnA "event".

Being picky again I see. Mm how about you start using capital letters and fullstops in the right areas?
              and what is your argument about what i said? i agreed with the suggestion about the questions and asked a question about music.
              I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

From /music i mean there should be a cmd as there is /myradio cmd bt its not that good....so there should be /music cmd..it will be like this /music1-to play some song and /music2 to another.....and the songs can be set by admins..

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X