Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just 2 little suggestions

Hey guys.
    1. I found that players (new players though old players also) are using 2 shots or any weapon bug and rockets in rz's so I thought that those players should be thrown away from red zones as they try to come in red zones and their weapons should automatically be checked if they have rocket they will be thrown away or a player is already in red zone and he is trying to do 2 shots in red zone so that player should also be thrown (automatically).

2. My 2nd suggestion is about businesses if in-game can be businesses everywhere so the players will buy it (forever, if they want to sell it to anyone they can). Players will get money from it and Admins and Tps will get 2x money.
    I have seen it in many servers so I thought to post here.

Let's see your oponion about 1st and 2nd suggestion.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

-1That actually doesn't make any sense to me about the second option,
    *StarBoy*

Comment

Originally posted by BlackClouD View Post
      2. My 2nd suggestion is about businesses if in-game can be businesses everywhere so the players will buy it (forever, if they want to sell it to anyone they can). Players will get money from it and Admins and Tps will get 2x money.
      I have seen it in many servers so I thought to post here.
      There are properties tho. And if there were this business suggestion all the business properties will be purchased and other players won't find other to buy. The properties work that you buy the property no one can purchase it before 30 minutes, if the 30 minutes expire you will still get the profit until another player purchase it or you sell it. That's easier also business suggestion is very very similar to properties. -1....
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...hlight=rockets
        The first suggestion is almost alike there, about the business stuff, we already have properties.

Comment

i agree that the properties are kind of shit. they could be based on reselling to gain profit, but the server isnt based on porperties which would fall more into the roleplay category.

Admins and Tps will get 2x money.
          what the fuck are you smoking?
          I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X