No announcement yet.

Boom Boom Suggestion about kill streak!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom Boom Suggestion about kill streak!

Hey guys i was thinking from very time, specially for me its not good as we all know after 100 spree there is no reward i think there should b very big rewards like cookies cakes or weapon and i think its preety good because a person like me can kill 400 + in a day lol thats y am boom boom same i was talking to maze so i think there should b more rewards for more sprees
    like ater 100 200 300 400 500 u can get cash sniper ammo or armour whatever u want to set
    hope u guys like it!

We got enough motivation for teleporting during fights already. As I am aware, its up to 50 kills in a row I think, which is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
      after 100 spree there is no reward i think there should b very big rewards like cookies cakes or weapon
      Well, not sure if there isn't a reward for 100+ killing spree, but I don't recommend having a "very big" reward, as some people get 100+ killing spree by rule-breaking *cough* like teleporting in fights, using commands in combat etc..

Concerning weapons, I don't think that'll be useful actually. You can either go /ammo or use /sc to get weapons. Plus, there are teleports for free weapons (like /m for rocket and /gh2 for sniper)

Comment

The only reward we got after 100+ KS is being the leader (what is impossible now as a rulebreak took it and have 1071 of KS, i think it should be cleared to give players who make KS is the right way the chance of being the leader) and that's enough. Players already avoid death too much to save ks

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
          what is impossible now as a rulebreak took it and have 1071 of KS
          not a rule breaker

Comment

its not necessery that all people who do spree are rule breakers.. obviously if a person kills 6 guys in a zone.. and when he see all die.. he simply go and go to other places like this means he first make sure its not that u think all who do sprees are rule breakers.. its very hard to keep spree i got too mch time bammd from hackers.. we should have rules in mind... i did't complained but.. i think there should b a reward for this and its very hard to keep spee.... very very hard those who saying its rule breaking learn 100 killing is not a peice of cake.. its about skills and tactics!
            i think there should be some kind of cookies reward etc
            Last edited by Muaaz; 30-01-16, 08:10 AM.

Comment

its not necessery that all people who do spree are rule breakers.. obviously if a person kills 6 guys in a zone.. and when he see all die.. he simply go and go to other places like this means he first make sure its not that u think all who do sprees are rule breakers.. its very hard to keep spree i got too mch time bammd from hackers.. we should have rules in mind... i did't complained but.. i think there should b a reward for this and its very hard to keep spee.... very very hard those who saying its rule breaking learn 100 killing is not a peice of cake.. its about skills and tactics!
              i think there should be some kind of cookies reward etc
              Putting rewards for high killing sprees will just motivate people to rule-break. Yea, I agree that some people get it fairly, but it isn't possible to reward only people who don't rule-break (due to scripting)

Comment

What are admins for? They are for rulebreakers hackers right? this is extreemly unfair to fair people what if somebody do hardwork and get 200ks cant he get 200 cookies? whats wrong in that? BIG Ks Ppl should be specd by admins! its their job to see rule breakers thats it! every big server DM Server have spress system rank system .. etc so this should be done.. by management like /sprees and we can see on what sprees what we can get this should be for 500 kills max!

Comment

What are admins for? They are for rulebreakers hackers right? this is extreemly unfair to fair people what if somebody do hardwork and get 200ks cant he get 200 cookies? whats wrong in that? BIG Ks Ppl should be specd by admins! its their job to see rule breakers thats it! every big server DM Server have spress system rank system .. etc so this should be done.. by management like /sprees and we can see on what sprees what we can get this should be for 500 kills max!
                  So you're saying that admins should spec you to see if you're getting KS fairly to reward you? That's a DM server, admins aren't bots, they cannot spec like 100 players or even just 40 at a time (if you want this fairly, duh). You're making this suggestion for your own benefit, it cannot be applied, again due to scripting. High killing spree already gives you the "KS lead".

Comment

I don't know why you are not getting the point, the answer has been given and no one agree to it because it is not a good idea, don't just see the advantages of your suggestion take a look at disadvantages of your suggestion, the disadvantages are more then advantages and that makes it a not good idea, many player already know the rules but they still break rules to get those prices eg. cookies cakes etc. and if the reward becomes high then before, then everyone will start breaking rules to get the price, and what do you mean by "what are admins for" we are not bots 24/7 working, there are many things to see instead of /spec all players and see who is trying to get high ks by breaking rules and jail them(yes they are for rule breakers and hackers /report if you see them and we will take care of him), you already got your answer replying more is useless, take your time to read other replies, and just think about others don't just think about your self, think about them how server will be, all forgetting about rules and trying to get the price etc.

Comment

If it's about rewards then you can die after getting 100 ks, So you can start making 100 ks again to get rewards. I always do that.

And admins are not for only checking rulebreakers and hacker. They just are given more responsbility than us. Admins also have rights to enjoy the game like gaming and racing instead of checking everyone 24/7. this is the main reason many admins just hate to stay in the game for a long time.

p.s. - i am totally calm lol. If i am not using smileys or emojis does not mean i am angrily shouting
                      Last edited by garib_admi; 30-01-16, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Hmm calm down lol i just have posted my view.. Maybe u r right.. Hmm big server big players more responsibility.. U r right!

Comment

You must be hardcore if you can get more than a 100 kilstreak
                          You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

i can get 250 300 ks.. yeah .. but safing ur self from hackers is a very hard thing bro.. sometime in redzones i got dumped by some hacker rocket.. :/

Comment

i can get 250 300 ks.. yeah .. but safing ur self from hackers is a very hard thing bro.. sometime in redzones i got dumped by some hacker rocket.. :/
                              You may ask an admin to set your killing spree back if a hacker screwed it up.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X