Small suggestion about /car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
    I believe that you people will still change car even if this command is made... You will frequently change the /car name to Banshee, to Sultan, to Infernus back, and many more, which is just equal as /v <name>
    No I really doubt this apart from for a minority mostly people have only 1-3 car preferences. I for example only drive /car and /v freeway, Enjoythenoise for example only drives scooter or rc car etc. Also, lets say we do drive a lot of vehicles, I doubt we'd change our vehicle preference every 10 minutes, It'd be more like every hour or 2. But for most people their saved car won't vary too much and will revolve around 1-3 vehicles or around
    Its just because SOME ADMINS are lazy to script for it, or they say its useless because they don't use cars, because they have Mega jump feature and teleport in someone car as passenger
    Yeh that's pretty rude bro, the server you play in and all the features you have fun with are all scripts made by these 2 admins. Maybe you should edit that out and be more grateful
    Last edited by Eliteus; 31-03-16, 11:10 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

In my opinion i think it's not really needed. You can copy the vehicle command and paste it then press enter to spawn it.
      For example:- I want to spawn Elegy everytime, so i type /v Elegy and copy it, and everytime i want to spawn it i press CTRL+V to paste the command and press enter. So easy.
      OR i type the vehicle ID that i want.
      For example:- I want to spawn Elegy everytime, so i type /v 562 (Elegy's ID) and spawn it.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
        ...You can copy the vehicle command and paste it then press enter to spawn it.
        The movement you do using Ctrl+V is certainly not easier than typing /car. Check by yourself (assuming you use a QWERTY keyboard). Plus, it won't save when you restart your pc, which is why this command to set our favourite vehicle would be cool and a bit useful. (if our vehicle choice still saved on our account so when we relog we can still have the same car we set before leaving)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X