[Gamemode] suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamemode] suggestion

Hello guys ! . After thinking for sometime , i would like to suggest Dis __ There should be a score demotion for players who teleport during fight this might check the rule breakers and make them anxious

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT
    sigpic

This could be one of the punishing options, not too hard to execute as well. People who constantly break rules and won't listen what they are told, win with ban-lotto anyways.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

I think that the punishment system is good as it is right now. I guess decreasing peoples score could work, but would it be effective?

Everyone who teleports in fight and gets caught will be warned at first, later on jailed for one minute. If this happens again the players jail time will be raised with one minute extra (I think that they'll jail you up to 6 minutes). After that you will be warned with a kick and later on a ban if you keep on teleporting after the kick.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
        I think that the punishment system is good as it is right now. I guess decreasing peoples score could work, but would it be effective?

Everyone who teleports in fight and gets caught will be warned at first, later on jailed for one minute. If this happens again the players jail time will be raised with one minute extra (I think that they'll jail you up to 6 minutes). After that you will be warned with a kick and later on a ban if you keep on teleporting after the kick.
        As Burnedgrass already said there are rules and if you do not follow this rules you have to expect consequences.

Therefore it is not necessary to suggest a new punishment we have already enough.
        Last edited by Tarantula; 09-03-16, 03:36 PM.
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

First of all thanks for suggesting something.
          Secondly , decreasing the score wont affect the player. Some players like me are least bothered about scores. GamerX has many experienced players which helps the admin in checking the rule breaker and as job said , they get a ban lotto

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X