• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Suggestion

Hello Guys

=====

First of all

i would like to Suggest this Suggest Because it's will be Helpful For a lot of players To chosse Which Event They Want

also it's will be Good For Admins because They will not get Annoying by Any Player Anymore

i Mean if you add

/eventvote - Command for All players

Show in Box
    ==================================
    TDM events - old + good Maps

DM events - old + good Maps

CTF events - Old + Good Maps ( Dont Add Ship CTF ) Let The Admins Load Ship CTF when They want

and all Our events With Names

and let players vote

and Most event get votes admin load it Make the Votes End every 20 min

>/eventvote<

CTF event - Map name GRC got 50 Votes

TDM event - Map Name ... Got 10 Votes

The event get More Votes Load

Hope You like it

#VolCanO

I think "randomness" is one of the good things about the current event system, applying this suggestion will lead to a couple of events getting picked all the time, while other events will rarely -if ever- get picked.

Comment

Originally posted by Loaijs View Post
      I think "randomness" is one of the good things about the current event system, applying this suggestion will lead to a couple of events getting picked all the time, while other events will rarely -if ever- get picked.
      Mine Suggest Depens on Players Which events They Want To Play Let's wait for onther minds

Comment

Originally posted by VolCanO View Post
        Mine Suggest Depens on Players Which events They Want To Play Let's wait for onther minds

I have the same opinion, the players will vote for a couple of events all the time and the other players which don't like this event won't play.

In the long run it will be boring it will be boring.
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

i disagree with this suggestion, because most of players will vote SHIPCTF
          this is my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Loaijs View Post
            Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
            I have the same opinion, the players will vote for a couple of events all the time and the other players which don't like this event won't play.

In the long run it will be boring it will be boring.
            Originally posted by Golden_eyes View Post
            i disagree with this suggestion, because most of players will vote SHIPCTF
            this is my opinion
            All have been said, I disagree

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X